hi, fellow vaper peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
I've been vaping for 4 years, starting as a method of quitting smoking and well, saving my life as my respiratory health had suddenly taken a very scary and sharp downhill turn. I tend to hang out more on local groups, but am trying out this forum again. I'm currently using a Kanger KBox 120 with a HorizonTech Vertex RTA. I use max VG eliquid w/ .06% nicotine, and my favorite flavors are custards, baked goods, creams, lemonades, sours, teas, banana anything, and I REALLY love a good chai tea but that seems close to impossible to find. :( I especially would love to find a good creamy chai tea since I prefer it in real life with cream. Or even jasmine tea would work... ?

As you can tell, I'm a flavor enthusiast! LOL I vape for flavor, so I like a thick, smooth vapor. Dual coils @ .3ohm @ 45-50w usually hits my sweet spot.

I believe in being respectful of non-vapers! :thumb:

My favorite online store for gear is Vapor Beast, and my favorite online store for juice tends to be Vape Mall lately (this one changes frequently).

I'm happy to be here! :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome and glad to have you join us.
At some point you may also want to consider trying to mix your own ejuice. It has a small leaning curve(just like vaping did) but it can also be fun. Think about it. It can save you tons of money and you know exactly what is in it cause you made it yourself. That is important to some of us.

Congrats on beating the stinkies. Isn't it great?

:)

Reactions: rollersk4te

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
Welcome and glad to have you join us.
At some point you may also want to consider trying to mix your own ejuice. It has a small leaning curve(just like vaping did) but it can also be fun. Think about it. It can save you tons of money and you know exactly what is in it cause you made it yourself. That is important to some of us.

Congrats on beating the stinkies. Isn't it great?

:)
I have thought about it but I kinda make a big enough mess as it is with my pre-mixed juices, that's why I haven't ventured in to it yet, lol. Plus I find dirt cheap prices on my liquid, anyway. Actually been considering starting a bargain blog... anyhow. Thank you for the welcome and the congrats! Although that's kinda old news now, lol. Just a whiff of the old analog makes me want to hurl. Amazing how I used to not even notice or - horror of all horrors - LIKE the smell!

Jackie Smith

Oct 22, 2016
You sound like me I love the dessert's and sweets in my juices. Creme Burlee is a hit as is Carmel apple. Ecigg international is my juice supplier of choice. I am only vaping 6 weeks since quitting cigarettes. I vape no nicotine in a primus 300 watt mod with the new limitless xl tank. I vape on the 65 watt range. I can go to 130 for play.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
As I read the posts, your avatar seemed to be watching me. Each post the eyes seemed more piercing and direct. I tried to turn my tablet so It couldn't see me, but... did that avatar come from a good website? No viruses?

I don't know.
LOL, yup. Actually, it's a cell phone wallpaper... came from my huge random collection of images that I collect to use for, um, well, everything.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I've been vaping for 4 years, starting as a method of quitting smoking and well, saving my life as my respiratory health had suddenly taken a very scary and sharp downhill turn. I tend to hang out more on local groups, but am trying out this forum again. I'm currently using a Kanger KBox 120 with a HorizonTech Vertex RTA. I use max VG eliquid w/ .06% nicotine, and my favorite flavors are custards, baked goods, creams, lemonades, sours, teas, banana anything, and I REALLY love a good chai tea but that seems close to impossible to find. :( I especially would love to find a good creamy chai tea since I prefer it in real life with cream. Or even jasmine tea would work... ?
As you can tell, I'm a flavor enthusiast! LOL I vape for flavor, so I like a thick, smooth vapor. Dual coils @ .3ohm @ 45-50w usually hits my sweet spot.
I believe in being respectful of non-vapers! :thumb:
My favorite online store for gear is Vapor Beast, and my favorite online store for juice tends to be Vape Mall lately (this one changes frequently).
I'm happy to be here! :)
Welcome and glad you joined.
I think you mean:
6 mg/ml which equals .6% :
.6 mg/ml which equals .06%
Or 6mg is 6 mg of nicotine per ml of juice, or the nicotine is .6% of the total volume of the mixture.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
hmmm what about earl grey tea? oh and welcome!
I have to second the Earl Grey tea suggestion. It's one flavor I've kept using for close to 3 years now. I'm not an all day vape person, but it's in my rotation every day.

I make my own now and for me it's really easy to make as a single flavor liquid. After playing around with different combinations I settled on Nature's Flavors Earl Grey and don't need to add anything else.

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
Welcome and glad you joined.
I think you mean:
6 mg/ml which equals .6% :
.6 mg/ml which equals .06%
Or 6mg is 6 mg of nicotine per ml of juice, or the nicotine is .6% of the total volume of the mixture.
:thumb:
Excuse me for that. I made that post while winding down at the end of a three day bender (not partying; working).

Reactions: BrotherBob

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I am a big tea drinker in rl and I found a good black tea with just the right amt of sweetness for me. Onestop has a sweet southern tea that is in my daily rotation. Here is a link to their sample size but have other sizes also. Discount code = ecf
One Stop Flavors - Sweet Southern Tea - 9mL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread