Status
Not open for further replies.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
*waves timidly*

I missed you. I have a confession to make : I sinned and fell back into the analog world last September. I don't know why but all of a sudden, most juices became unvapeable. 100% sure it's the VG as diluting them with PG makes it better and MAXVG kills me.

Anyway, I experimented for a while but vaping just wasn't working anymore because of that - I'm a serial-vaper, which clearly doesn't help.

Hmmmmmmmm but I hate it. I kinda like it, but I hate it. I just dug up my gear again, and found some juices I can vape at 70/30. Unfortunately they're not Nicoticket (and not Wakonda *cry*). Just mixed my "uber-steeped wakonda with a lot of PG. I hope it will still taste good and I will still be able to vape it, but I doubt it. Maybe it'll just be a treat :(

All of this to say : I'm back and I missed you and I'm sorry I left and I'm sorry I failed and I zotz you all.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks girls ! Always knew I could count on you !
Megan, that's interesting, I thought I was the only one in the Universe !!! How much do you have to dilute them ?
I start with 50% PG with 50% standard juice then if that's not enough I add more PG as I use the bottle down a bit. And you aren't the only one. :)

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I start with 50% PG with 50% standard juice then if that's not enough I add more PG as I use the bottle down a bit. And you aren't the only one. :)

That's what I do too. Some juices don't like it, I have a couple steeping again right now. Most are fine, but still not as good as they are without diluting. But oh well... steeping them should do the trick !

We're doing more PG heavy tobacco soon...

Aaaah, Clark I love you. The NT Cavalry will save me !!! And by Tobacco, of course you mean Wakonda, right ? RIGHT ? :)

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
And by Tobacco, of course you mean Wakonda, right ? RIGHT ? :)

LMAO.. of course that's what he meant... either that or Virus.

(That is of course after he gets on with the bourbon cream that he "promised")

mistike.... dont beat yourself up. One step forward at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread