Hi Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krzysztof Hankus

Oct 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am Chris. I am from UK but born in Poland. I've been vaping since January 2016.

My first try to quit smoking started off from buying small Vype Pen. However, it wasn't helping because I still smoked 5-10 cigs on top of my Vype 3 cartridges a week. It took another 7 months before I realised there is other side of vaping than very simple but yet expensive Vype.

After struggling to cut cigs completely, I went to my local Vape shop in Halifax and asked for help. Showed my "device" to shop owner and what he did has completely changed my understanding of what vaping really is.

He took my little vype and threw it in the bin, literally. All other customers were laughing and cheering and the same time. I was a bit upset at first as he basically threw my money away. But, said "don't worry, this wasn't helping anyway". Then, he showed me many devices, tanks etc and explained how it all worked and offered me some of them at a discount price. He said I spent enough already!!! Great Guy.

Since then, I've not even thought of having a traditional cigarette.

My first mod was Smok 0sub 40w with helmet mini tank. A month later I wanted to get on to my own built coils. So, I bought Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini and Zephyrus V2 tank. Amazing setup for me that allowed to play a bit with coils and forget about buying premade coils.

Curently, I vape on Smok R200 and iJoy Combo... wow what a combination. I've tried many other setups but TBH I feel I found my holy grail. I know it's nothing compared to what most of you vape on, but what I value the most is that I don't smoke now and I have a lot of fun building my very own setup.

I joined this fantastic community to learn even more about vaping as there is so much out there to find out/ learn everyday.

I wish you all happy and safe vaping!

Thanks again Guys

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
Hi Chris,
Welcome to the forum:toast:

I really enjoyed reading your story.
Seems to be a good vape shop you have there locally:thumb:

You really progressed super quick in the world of vaping.
Most people don't even make it to rebuilding.
R200 with Ijoy Combo... nice:)
I'm really enjoying my Combo as well. In fact it's my
fav RTA right now.

Vape on:vapor:

Krzysztof Hankus

Oct 18, 2016
Thanks Guys,

Gotch23 - I am a fast learner and also, when I was told what RBAs can do, I jumped straight into it. It was tough at first but now I make beautiful coils that produce amazing flavour;) not into massive clouds as I am driving most of the time haha

Attached is a picture of my recent twisted clapton 2x26ga x 32ga. Comes at 0.31Ω

Attachments

• IMG_4186.JPG
    IMG_4186.JPG
    540 KB · Views: 26

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Hi and Welcome- Congrats on quitting smoking cigarettes! Ecigs are not always the magic wand the instantly wipes away cigarette cravings for some! It can take days,weeks,months and some I have read have dual used for years!
Sounds like you did the right thing going to a vape shop for help!
The mods and tanks and eliquids that satisfy your urges are all that matters! If they are working for you than they are perfect for you!
Took me two weeks to step down then quit cigarettes- Vaping and will power- I set the date and 2 years later I still remain cigarette free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread