Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Moved you to Site Feedback and Help

Green tags... New forum software
Unfortunately, you are going to have to search out the threads that you have interest in and mark them to be Watched

At the top of the thread, there is 'Watch Thread' Click on that and you will be subscribed to that thread. The better way is to go into your preferences and check the box to Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
It will be the first option.

To get to your Preferences: Click on your name (upper right)
Choose 'Preferences'
The box you want will come up.
Choose the first option.

:)

When you reply or make a thread, you will automatically watch them.

Towards the top of the Forum, there is a line of items. Search Forum, Watched Forums, and the one you want Watched Threads. Any thread that you have an interest in will show up there if they have new posts.

If you want to see all the threads that you watch, whether they have new posts or not, click on 'Show all watched threads' at the very bottom of that box.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
the green tags where I posted are gone ! can I get them back ?

This one's so obvious, that it's easy to miss.

If you look at the forum lists, you'll see your avatar superimposed on the lower right corner of the avatar of the thread starter. That shows you've posted in that thread.

posted.png

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
This one's so obvious, that it's easy to miss.

If you look at the forum lists, you'll see your avatar superimposed on the lower right corner of the avatar of the thread starter. That shows you've posted in that thread.

View attachment 453750
hi retired1 ..now finding out what things mean ..like avatar ! not to good with terminology and or digital stuff .
now the most important question !!! cant find a way to post in subforums like bottomfeeders a place to ....
there is a place to answer a thread but nothing I can find to start a new thread to post .
there is a place to post a new thread on all the main categories like modding and so on but missing in the sub forums ??
I told you when it comes to this I am stupid ...thanks for the tip

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
here is a place to post a new thread on all the main categories like modding and so on but missing in the sub forums ??

To see the sub forums, click on the little down arrow just to the right of the main heading, it says "Sub-forums". You'll see all the sub forums listed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread