Hi I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manic123

Apr 30, 2017
UK
Hi, isn't it nice to make your own ejuice? Welcome.

Yes, it's fun and I look forward to mastering a couple flavors I enjoy. The recipes other people post is really helpful and there is so much variety to be had, I plan to try a few outside of my comfort zone soon as my tastes are rather simple and I haven't explored much beyond the creamy butterscotchy and menthol flavors. There's so many different recipes to try :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome. You might consider branching out your mixing with one-shot concentrates from Chef's Flavours (Cardiff).
I use theirs and diy or die. They help me escape the tobaccos, citrus, custard and fruits I rely on. I have created some nice things but for complex sweet vapes one-shots are excellent.

Manic123

Apr 30, 2017
UK
Welcome. You might consider branching out your mixing with one-shot concentrates from Chef's Flavours (Cardiff).
I use theirs and diy or die. They help me escape the tobaccos, citrus, custard and fruits I rely on. I have created some nice things but for complex sweet vapes one-shots are excellent.
Thank you for the tips, I will check these out There's so many flavors, when I find one that isn't to my taste my daughter usually likes them so she enjoys my experiments and it saves her money. I find I initially like a new taste but bore of it quickly and go back to my comfort zone. So I hope to find something new that I can keep as a favourite to break out of the same old vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread