• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi, my name is Jules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
and I'm a PV addict. I didn't think I really had a problem until I started organizing things the other day. Yeah, I love PVs and all that goes with them! I had to promise to only buy things that need replacing for three whole months. I don't know how I'll survive! Oh the agony of it all. If I was just a little more mental than I already am I would have to hide some things and swear they broke just so I could buy some new stuff... that's really not that bad of an idea now that I think about it.

Ok, yeah, that last paragraph just confirmed that I'm totally hooked,lol But seriously, the hubby really doesn't mind what I get. He's just happy to see me not smoking and my health doing better since I was going downhill fast before a friend turned me on to the e-cigs.

Oh yeah, it's nice to meet you all!

Lucid Monk

Jan 4, 2010
Georgia
Thanks for the warm welcome Jules. I adopted Vaping right after new years and havent looked back since. It was an instant conversion that was both profound and miraculous. At every turn, my belief of having made the best decision of my life, is reiterated by the overwhelming flavors and experiences along with the knowledge of knowing that Im no longer shackled to cigarettes. Its like being freed from a Yolk of Burden, and experiencing life in a way I thought I would never be able to. I owe all this to PV's and I can't wait to see great things that can come of this.

I intend on becoming an active participant here on the boards and look forward to interacting with all of its members.

Thanks again, Jules

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
You are more than welcome.

I feel the same way about vaping. If not for my best friend pushing me to at least try it out I honestly think I would have had a heart attack or a stroke by now and I'm only 44. It was literally do or die. I'm so glad I made the switch. It took me a couple of months to get off the last three cigs a day (one when I woke up, one after dinner and one before I went to sleep) But once I did there was no looking back! Vaping is the best thing to happen to me in a long time.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
I see that you joined the same month as me. I have been vaping since April 9. I am an addict also. I just can't seem to help myself. I stay in the red because I keep buying. I have enough eliquid to last over a year. If a new PV comes out I think I can't live without it. I finally told my husband how much I had spent and he said I should stop buying for a while but I just ordered the SuperT 6 and he doesn't even know it.

Maybe we should form PV anonymous and have a 12 step program.

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I see that you joined the same month as me. I have been vaping since April 9. I am an addict also. I just can't seem to help myself. I stay in the red because I keep buying. I have enough eliquid to last over a year. If a new PV comes out I think I can't live without it. I finally told my husband how much I had spent and he said I should stop buying for a while but I just ordered the SuperT 6 and he doesn't even know it.

Maybe we should form PV anonymous and have a 12 step program.
I started vaping on April 10th, lol Right now I'm happy with my Chuck and really can't see myself ordering another mod. But that doesn't stop me from ordering adapters so I can other things like the cartos,lol It would really embarrass me to say how much juice I have. I will say that I have enough to keep my son, my hubby (if he ever starts vaoping again0 my best friend and myself for a VERY VERY long time. Now I've started obssessing over cartomizers. I love those things! I used to carry 3 USB stick holders, one for each color of my 510s, a 6 memory card holder to hold my 401 and extra juice plus a full 30ml bottle of Turkish Blend from nhaler in my purse. With the cartos I have it down to the 401, a few cartos and a couple of batteries. At least I can downsize my purse now,lol

danlisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2010
so hampton nh
I started vapeing July 2008 to help with my bipolar disorder I didn't smoke before but I needed something to help me mentally since I started vamping I've been much happier the nicotine releases I beelieve dopamine and some other chemicals that I was lacking with my disorder and I never would have smoked cogs I think they're gross I also have a severly injured back which I believe the vapeing helps me get my mind off of or may even help with the pain mildly anyway vapeing has made my quality of life just a little bit better and any better is good to me .sorry about the run on sentence but I just go on and on.
Hi Jules
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread