• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi new here and from perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishtaco

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
WA
I got my first cheap e cigarette on friday and am blown away!

49 year old heavy smoker for 35 years, 50 a day in the end and I have not had a smoke in 3 days with no withdrawals and i only have no nic cartridges?

I am now convinced I am not addicted to nicotine but just the whole smoking proses.this is why no other method as worked!

I have had a kind offer of some nic juice from a forumite close to my home that i may take up "Just in case" but as i said i am blown away:)

Den

fishtaco

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
WA
Hi Den

Welcome! I'm from Perth and quite new to this as well. Great to hear you're off the ciggies. Been off smokes for a month myself but haven't been brave enough to try 0 nic for a full day. Hats off to you sir. Just curious, what gear did you start with and what flavours are you using?

I just bought a cheap e Health cigarette on ebay.

I got Malboro and apple flavor cartridges and was quite happy with both until i got my first no nic marlboro juice today! It is fantastic and I dont even like Marlboro,it has a sort of coconut taste but i really like it.

After trying every way under the sun to quit cigs and failed, I think I decided I must like smoking and its true.

The vapor has done the trick for me without nic or I have tricked my mind to think i am smoking?

In 4 days without cigs i have only had one bad moment yesterday at 11am but i cant believe how good this vaping is.

If nic supplements dont work on you then why should nic vapor?

Try the no nic cartridges or juice,i am just dumbfounded how its worked for me being such a heavy smoker for so many years?

Den

Yeah juice with nic is working for me, on 18mg at the moment. I'll give 0 nic a try while at home.

Where did your Malboro juice come from? I really like coconut and I'm interested to give it a try. Sounds like its working well for you.

It sounds like you don't need it but did you end up getting some nicotine? Got a spare ~5ml of Dekang Dunhill 18mg. I don't really find the taste appealing but you might find it different. Also have a bit of 36mg unflavoured VG if you want to try mixing it with your preferred flavour.

Dragonenvy

Jun 6, 2011
Australia
Yet one more Perthite <waves :)>....I've only been vaping for about 6 weeks and i've found that I use more of my no-nic juice than anything else! I probably have about 4-5 puffs of my 12mg when i feel like it but other than that it's straight no-nic for me. I always thought it was the habitual 'hand to mouth' action that I craved more than the actual nicotine...now I know it!

On a side note; anyone here know of have any 'vape friendly' venues in perth?

Dragonenvy

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Congrats to all you guys for taking up e-cigs and giving the stogies the bum's-rush. I gave up smoking the day I took up vaping too.

42 years of smoking and I know I'm addicted to the action of smoking and the production of smoke. Vaping covers both of those areas more than adequately. I have noticed I am not as placated when using a low vapour producing e-liquid. I know have some (thin) pure VG to add to such juices and always buy extra flavouring so I can dilute a little just in case of poor vapour production. Also it's way more economical. 50c to a $1 for extra flavour in a 30ml bottle, I can add 10ml of plain PG/VG and still have a nice strong flavour hit.

congratz ya you prolly where not addictied to the nic just the oral sensation of smoking

Vape On

Man, I wish that was true for me. I am definately addicted to the 'fix' i get from smoking. I think a WTA liquid would suit me more. But I think with time vaping will become more enjoyable for me than smoking was. I will probably enjoy it more like you do with a pipe, focusing more on the flavour and sensation. I also have a love of mechanisms/gadgets, so the modding side of it is definately an added pleasure. Not that I have made one yet, but I think I'll definately get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread