Hi One Stop DIY Shop. Lois here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
Hi Kimerpuff,
It's Lois, the one that is the "2nd one" to vape it straight. We talked via phone few weeks back. I won a prize 3rd round, by that time your donation to the contest was gone.I am ready to DIY my own flavor. You said, if I had ?'s to let you know. I do have a couple. I have my PG and VG. I have some bottles and like 6 syringes. I don't know where to begin. I have your Cinnamon Sugar Cookie, Cheesecake Graham Crush Flavor, Sweet Tart Flavor. One Stop Blends...Lucky shot, Baked Cinnamon Roll, and Lotta Latte Blends.
Can you please send me in the right direction? I know I love the flavors I have from you now. You said if I did the mixing right I would really love them more. Do you care to help me get started? Please. If I can figure this out I will have all my favorite all day vape flavors from you. The only ones I might see if you have that I could add would be Orange cream and a fruit loops Cereal flavor. If you can send me in the right direction I would love that.
That you Lois Langdon.

Reactions: Teach

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Lois,
Of course we will help! Do you have a mixing calculator? I love ejuice me up!

Here is a link with information on how we mix

Here is a link to a couple of Videos that will also help

I would suggest when mixing the One Stop Flavors to start at 10% flavoring and increase or decrease to taste. The One Stop Blends, Lucky Shot ect start at 15%.
TFA flavors, many of them a good starting point is 10% but as they vary widely, make a small batch to test and see if that is even close to what your looking for.

Hope this helps, if not you can always call and I can help you with your mixing over the phone also! :)

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
Lois,
Of course we will help! Do you have a mixing calculator? I love ejuice me up!

Here is a link with information on how we mix

Here is a link to a couple of Videos that will also help

I would suggest when mixing the One Stop Flavors to start at 10% flavoring and increase or decrease to taste. The One Stop Blends, Lucky Shot ect start at 15%.
TFA flavors, many of them a good starting point is 10% but as they vary widely, make a small batch to test and see if that is even close to what your looking for.

Hope this helps, if not you can always call and I can help you with your mixing over the phone also! :)

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
Hi... Thank you so much. I am doing good with what I mixed. I took Vista Vapors... Cinnamon bun, Beard... Cinnamon funnelcake, and added your Lucky shot Blend, Baked Cinnamon Roll, Cheesecake Grahm Crust and Cinnamon sugar cookie to them. I have so much of it. I did add more VG to make it thicker. But it is the best Juice I have ever tried. I still have the 120ml bottle of Sweet Tart flavor from The Flavor Apprentice that I have no idea what to do with. I have had lots of Dr appointments for the last 2 months. Thank you for the email. Do you have any ideas what I can do with the Sweet Tart so I can Vape it? Even if I can make something good so I can share some with people that can't afford to buy Juice, I would love to know. Thank you so much Kimerpuff.

Reactions: Teach

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Do you have any ideas what I can do with the Sweet Tart so I can Vape it?

Since you've created a combination that you really like, try taking about 5ml of it then add just a drop or two of the Sweet/Tart to see what it adds to the mix. I do this quite often just to see if I like combinations. You are already layering flavors so sometimes you'll find that what sometimes seems like an odd combination becomes a subtle depth that really works... 'course, you sometimes end up flushing it or consigning it to the 'steep forever' category too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread