Hi there, and thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi everyone, been such a long time lurker, and been helped for many a question, that I thought it was time to join up and become a part of the community.

Avid Vaper, 3 years now, quit analogs overnight after 20 years of 1 pack a day, always wanting to try new and wonderful things. vaping is pretty much my hobby addiction.

Hopefully I can be of help to someone about something, but when it comes to batteries, I'm the one that needs help lol. From Melbourne OZ here, cheers everyone! Special shout out to mooch.. I have spent so much time reading battery tests and you rally saved me from getting bad batteries. Thank you!

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Oh, thanks so much! Above i did mean to say really not rally LOL.

What a great warm welcome :)

I better warn, i am hopeless with RDA as i only use pre built stuff, so I can't help anyone there, but I have tried so many hundreds of flavours of juice and many many mods through local friends, experimentation, and purchasing (I have a serious back injury so you can imagine how much fun it is to pass the time with vaping gear), I have a decent grasp on good solid gear :)

Cheers

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone, been such a long time lurker, and been helped for many a question, that I thought it was time to join up and become a part of the community.
Avid Vaper, 3 years now, quit analogs overnight after 20 years of 1 pack a day, always wanting to try new and wonderful things. Vaping is pretty much my hobby addiction.
Hopefully I can be of help to someone about something, but when it comes to batteries, I'm the one that needs help lol. From Melbourne OZ here, cheers everyone! Special shout out to mooch.. I have spent so much time reading battery tests and you rally saved me from getting bad batteries. Thank you!
Welcome and glad you joined. Lots of good information below.
Might like to read:
Guide to Choosing a Battery Charger | E-Cigarette Forum
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping - The Perks and the Problems
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory
http://www.thevaperstable.com/

Reactions: Vesh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread