Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome!
That is rather funny.. about vaping in Hong Kong, since most of my stuff I order online comes from fasttech. It's like living next to a candy factory and not eating candy. LOL

I went to the address (in HK) for Fasttech. There was nothing there.... :eek:

I was expecting a shop with dancing girls and golden waving cats and random android phones. Not a toffee... not even an Avocado. :blink:

Reactions: David Wolf

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
I went to the address (in HK) for Fasttech. There was nothing there.... :eek:

I was expecting a shop with dancing girls and golden waving cats and random android phones. Not a toffee... not even an Avocado. :blink:
It's just the corporate office location. Warehouse and shipping are where-ever. I didn't bother looking up the exact address, I just know my stuff ships from someplace in Hong Kong.
I also found out China has a fairly unique way to keep manufacturers honest.. an annual tv report that none of the manufacturers want to be named in. It is considered a disgrace and a loss of face to be named in the broadcast.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
It's just the corporate office location. Warehouse and shipping are where-ever. I didn't bother looking up the exact address, I just know my stuff ships from someplace in Hong Kong.

Yeh, but I really wanted waving gold cats and dancing girls. You can understand my disappointment. :p

Reactions: David Wolf

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
If you find them, let me know.. I'll tell the wife I'm going out for a jug of milk and some bread. I wouldn't DARE say pack of smokes.. she WOULD slaughter me!
Next time, I'm finding it. Counting the days @GBalkam
I go for the food, the nightlife and the business.
(Most business folk are skeptical about Vaping... :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread