Hi there! New to the Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinyasaflowgirl

Apr 30, 2016
I wanted to introduce myself to the forum.....My name is Roxanne, and use vinyasaflowgirl as my screen name. It's great to have a forum of fellow Vapors to get and receive feedback on certain products!
I appreciate having the support of the community, and will do my best to offer insight on items I've had experience with.

I'm getting ready to throw out a question about 2 products considering getting :)

Vinyasaflowgirl

Apr 30, 2016
Hello and welcome to the forum @Vinyasaflowgirl. Glad to have you here!:)

What 2 products are you looking at?

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm looking at the SmokTech TFV4 tank
And the Wismec Realuex RX 200 Mod

I recently purchased the IPV5 and not thrilled with it....I have had 3 Crowns, Herk Plus and cleito.....
So any advice on the above items?

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

Welcome to ECF!​

pJYvGY3.gif

Vinyasaflowgirl

Apr 30, 2016
Welcome to ECF
what didn't you like about IPV5 ? persolaly i like the crown better then TFv4
The IPV5 has a clicky slide on side and is not comfortable in the hand... It's like carrying a small box, very awkward.

I've since invested in the RX 200, love it! Couldn't ask for a better Mod!
Purchasing the TRFV4, big mistake! It worked fine for a week, went to change the coil, and leak city.. I cannot believe it's #2 under the Crown! I have had 3 crowns, and wanted something different.. The TRFV4 would be an awesome tank if one could spend 8 hours trying to get it to stop leaking!

I'm considering the Triton 2,as the 1st version was faulty, leaked, however Aspire took notice and apparently fixed the issue with the 2nd version, I'm not sure. Just from research and reviews I've read.

One of my local vape shops just received the new Sigelei 213...it looks great, but I'm loving the RX 200!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread