Hi there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupcakeKitten

Nov 29, 2016
Hello, totally new here. Been stalking the site for a few days and finally decided to take the plunge and join. I have never vaped before, but in the mail I have a joyetech eGo AIO on its way! I'm very excited. I'm still learning more about getting better vape in the future, but feel the AIO will work for awhile for me.

This is not important, but I'm not currently a smoker. I used to be a social smoker and did it for the "fun" of it. I also did hookah for quite awhile. I enjoyed it, but then I got married and hubby was not to thrilled about it... So for him I quit. I'm very glad I did! I believe it's been like 6 years of not smoking maybe 6 or 7 cigarettes since that time and a couple times at a hookah lounge. I know most people frown at people starting to vape who are not smokers, but I'm not scared of being addicted or even trying to get anything with more than 0 nicotine. I smoked quite a bit and never felt the need for more or needing the cigarette. I would go days without one. But since I do miss and love hookah I feel that vaping will be a healthier alternative. So again not important, but just sharing my past experiences.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hello, totally new here. Been stalking the site for a few days and finally decided to take the plunge and join. I have never vaped before, but in the mail I have a Joyetech eGo AIO on its way! I'm very excited. I'm still learning more about getting better vape in the future, but feel the AIO will work for awhile for me.

This is not important, but I'm not currently a smoker. I used to be a social smoker and did it for the "fun" of it. I also did hookah for quite awhile. I enjoyed it, but then I got married and hubby was not to thrilled about it... So for him I quit. I'm very glad I did! I believe it's been like 6 years of not smoking maybe 6 or 7 cigarettes since that time and a couple times at a hookah lounge. I know most people frown at people starting to vape who are not smokers, but I'm not scared of being addicted or even trying to get anything with more than 0 nicotine. I smoked quite a bit and never felt the need for more or needing the cigarette. I would go days without one. But since I do miss and love hookah I feel that vaping will be a healthier alternative. So again not important, but just sharing my past experiences.

HI Cupcake! Don't I know you? ;)

The AIO is a very good little device. Inexpensive too! The whole point, for us here, is tobacco harm reduction and you are ON it! :)

For me, vaping is a VERY relaxing past time and the flavors, OMG. Some are just plain yum. Like this Shenaniganator ^^^^ here just above my post. He's a Ragin Cajun from da Bayou and has a King Cake recipe that is the ONLY thing my Queen will vape anymore. You might want to hit him up for it. Don't even ASK me what other recipes he has, this is an adult website and I'd get tossed out. ;)

Seriously, if you have interest in making your own E-Liquid, it is easy, OUTRAGEOUSLY inexpensive compared to buying commercial juice, fun, and since nic is the only part that is actually expensive, you're going to be vaping for almost free.. hahaha....

Oh yeah, Welcome! Again. See, I was hoping to see you around and I am!

CupcakeKitten

Nov 29, 2016
HI Cupcake! Don't I know you? ;)

The AIO is a very good little device. Inexpensive too! The whole point, for us here, is tobacco harm reduction and you are ON it! :)

For me, vaping is a VERY relaxing past time and the flavors, OMG. Some are just plain yum. Like this Shenaniganator ^^^^ here just above my post. He's a Ragin Cajun from da Bayou and has a King Cake recipe that is the ONLY thing my Queen will vape anymore. You might want to hit him up for it. Don't even ASK me what other recipes he has, this is an adult website and I'd get tossed out. ;)

Seriously, if you have interest in making your own E-Liquid, it is easy, OUTRAGEOUSLY inexpensive compared to buying commercial juice, fun, and since nic is the only part that is actually expensive, you're going to be vaping for almost free.. hahaha....

Oh yeah, Welcome! Again. See, I was hoping to see you around and I am!

Mmm King Cake! Sounds delightful!! I'll be looking into him.

The making my own flavors is actually how I got started on this journey. My husband was saying I could learn to make my own flavors and I was like interesting... I will be honest I've had a tiny bit of a struggle online finding how to make my own, but I think this site will help me out a ton! I have so much to learn!

AIO seemed like a good device to start on till I understood more and obviously the All in One seemed less complicated. I'm actually getting excited about building my own!

Thank you for a really great welcome!!!

And thank you everyone else!! Happy to be here! :)

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

The making my own flavors is actually how I got started on this journey. My husband was saying I could learn to make my own flavors and I was like interesting... I will be honest I've had a tiny bit of a struggle online finding how to make my own, but I think this site will help me out a ton! I have so much to learn!

AIO seemed like a good device to start on till I understood more and obviously the All in One seemed less complicated. I'm actually getting excited about building my own!

Looking into him!
gigglesmile.gif
He'll get a kick outta that. My Brother.

He's like a Genie, it's easy to summon him, but you can often get way more than 3 wishes. Hahaha... watch this...
Hey! @dcfluegel ! Maiden in distress, buddy! ;)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello, totally new here. Been stalking the site for a few days and finally decided to take the plunge and join. I have never vaped before, but in the mail I have a Joyetech eGo AIO on its way! I'm very excited. I'm still learning more about getting better vape in the future, but feel the AIO will work for awhile for me.

Welcome and glad you joined. Below may help you get up to speed.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
May 2016 / Smoking Vapor
http://onvaping.com/guide/beginners...cig-battery-basics-cig-a-likes-egos-and-mods/
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum
(4) Good Starter Setups for a Beginning Vapor | E-Cigarette Forum

SemoJD

Oct 14, 2016
Let me add my welcome to the others, CupcakeKitten! I'm new to ECF myself. It's a great place to be, there's a lot of info tp be found and the people are great.

That AIO looks to be a nicel rig to get you into vaping. Keep us posted on how it goes for you.

Cheers,

JD

PS: I've discovered that only on a vaping site can you see OMG and wonder if the poster means Oh My God or Zero Nicotine.

Sent from my LGL43AL using Tapatalk

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Looking into him! View attachment 617951 He'll get a kick outta that. My Brother.

He's like a Genie, it's easy to summon him, but you can often get way more than 3 wishes. Hahaha... watch this...

Hmmm.. my genie Brudder must be super busy, or not in his bottle. He usually comes right away on just a quick rub. Hey @dcfluegel !!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Looking into him! View attachment 617951 He'll get a kick outta that. My Brother.

ermagawd. you rubbed the bottle... what did i tell you about that... now i gotta go lay down...

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

heya sister!

once you get started on the DIY path, it is pretty spiffy - get a couple recipes you like and can happily vape, then the mad scientist stuff starts, lol - in the last year, i have only actually purchased juice from one place (and not only are they super folks, their prices are reasonable and their juice is excellent)...

please feel free to pm me if there is anything i can assist with (or if ya wanna talk king cake :wub:) - little crazy right now with the holidays and being in the restaurant biz, so my check ins here are erratic

:)

(keep an eye on Louis - he can be a bit scandalous - but he's really good people, when he takes his meds)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
heya sister!

once you get started on the DIY path, it is pretty spiffy - get a couple recipes you like and can happily vape, then the mad scientist stuff starts, lol - in the last year, i have only actually purchased juice from one place (and not only are they super folks, their prices are reasonable and their juice is excellent)...

please feel free to pm me if there is anything i can assist with (or if ya wanna talk king cake :wub:) - little crazy right now with the holidays and being in the restaurant biz, so my check ins here are erratic

:)

(keep an eye on Louis - he can be a bit scandalous - but he's really good people, when he takes his meds)

Well THERE he is! Glad you could take a break, but I'm not sure that serial flashing at Hooters really qualifies as "in the restaurant biz"...

this-banana-is-a-fruit-flasher-1443721203.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread