• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi to everyone at this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

kospi82

Mar 5, 2015
Seoul, Korea
Just finished posting my required 5 posts on the new members forum and thought I'd say hi to let everyone know there's a fellow vapor here living in Korea.

I've been smoking halo liquids for awhile now and am now thinking of starting to get into DIYing. I have a few bottles that i'm looking to get off my hands and was wondering if it would be against the forum rules to arrange for a transaction in Seoul? If it is, any advice on how I could go about this?

Any input would be apprecaited. Thanks

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Hello kospi82, welcome to the forum! I have no idea whether it is against forum rules or not but I was just wondering, why do you want them off your hands? You have no idea how many times my DIY experimentations have failed and I wished I had anything vape-able on me. My advice would be to keep the liquids that you like in case you try out a recipe that tastes crap to you and don't feel like making something else at that moment.

Good luck with DIY man, it takes a while to get used to but hang in there, its worth it in Korea :)

Last edited:

kospi82

Mar 5, 2015
Seoul, Korea
thanks for the advice nwasiq, I'm thinking you gotta start somewhere. I do plan to keep a few bottles as my emergency go to vapes but to be honest, i've been smoking only halo liquids for so long that I'm really now craving some other variety.

Guess i could still continue to order some liquids online but having to deal with customs every now and then is a pain not to mention the ridiculous tax policies. Like you said, in Korea DIYing seems like the way to go.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
Hey. Nice to know another vaper's here.

For DIY, while options are limited, you do have them. Like, there's a ton of great info available here for res in Korea. On the EF forum in general for DIY recipes. Additionally, if yr thinking about getting into DIY, the flavors you have could also mix (well or poorly, depending) with any DIY mixes you make. e.g. I had a few flavors from MBV that I was about to send off to the corner for an extended time out. Notably butterscotch. Tasted like chemicals and burning. I mixed it with a cookie-ish mix I made that was relatively weak by itself and it turned out fantastic. Now I'm getting why some folks are crazy about that particular flavor. If it were me, given the prices of juice here, pre-made or DIY, I'd hang on to them just in case.

W/r/t yr original Q, no clue. Though Seoul might be a different beast, the vaping community here's somewhat lackluster, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Eg. I've had this new Nautilus Mini that I've been trying to get rid of for the longest. (The ceramic waking material freaks the bajesus outta me). Atm, I'm trying to get a refund thru FT, but they're being..."special." Starting to look at Bestgear.com for my gear now. The Youde Goblin is on the way! (soon...)

G'luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread