Hi, vapours here and there,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Ison

Sep 12, 2017
Just to say, I bought an Aspire Speeder over the weekend. I have an Aspire Cleito 120 tank. It works great but I can't use temperature control. Any suggestions?

Also, I have a isub g which I can use with a tcr ability old mod. I usually use normal 0.5 ohm coils, am I right in thinking I could use SS BVC coils and adjust the temp...?
Any ideas would be really fab!!

Reactions: Letitia

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy & welcome to the forum :)

I'm afraid I don't have either device, but in the unlikely event that no one shows up in the near future who does, YouTube may be of great help here. All kinds of folks put up how-to and review videos for the various tanks and mods. There should be tons for both devices. Just search for the device by name and hit the video button

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, if you have another tank that does TC coils, that should work fine. Just make sure they are truly rated as TC coils, which it sounds like you have a handle on, I don't believe there are TC coils for the Cleto 120 either, nor is there an RTA deck that you can purchase, either. I'd save your Cleto for when you want to use wattage only, and find another tank that is to your taste that uses TC coils, and if you've used your current tank in TC and had good success, no reason not to swap it over. If this is your first time trying to use that next tank in TCR, just be conscious that some prefab coils aren't the greatest in TC mode, even if they are "rated" for it meaning using the correct materials.... Best of luck!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Just to say, I bought an Aspire Speeder over the weekend. I have an Aspire Cleito 120 tank. It works great but I can't use temperature control. Any suggestions?
Also, I have a isub g which I can use with a tcr ability old mod. I usually use normal 0.5 ohm coils, am I right in thinking I could use SS BVC coils and adjust the temp...?
Any ideas would be really fab!!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
Temperature Control Vaping: The Decision Is Yours
Temp Controlled Vaping Rocks

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread