Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
i been smoke free for 7 days thanks to vapeing I'm finding it hard to find a juice I really like
I have found I like the apple and lemon flavours the most. I also enjoyed a cotton candy one. I am currently adding a little menthol to all my flavours so I get a small throat hit. I mixed up a almond and chocolate that is pretty nice but it is not something I would vape all day as its too sweet.

Some really like the tobacco ones but they are not for me.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I joined vape mate on line and ordered some of there juice which looks good with good reviews you can choose your strength and taste which quite not sure like it says if you want more vape you have to choose less of one ingredient than the other ? So when I ordered I choose 50/50

... are you in the UK?

Reviews are often fake. I'll find out about that particular brand.

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
I joined vape mate on line and ordered some of there juice which looks good with good reviews you can choose your strength and taste which quite not sure like it says if you want more vape you have to choose less of one ingredient than the other ? So when I ordered I choose 50/50
Juices really are tricky. To much VG and you can burn up coils quick. 50/50 is a safe starting mix IMO but you will feel the throat hit from the PG. I am currently using a 65 VG to 35 PG mix and a coil last me about a week.

DougO

Nov 25, 2015
Fleetwood, England
Hi Trisha, congrats on being smoke free for 7 days. No doubt you will find a favourite juice, or several that you like. Much of it is hit and miss but it will quickly become apparent which is the good stuff and what to avoid. I've found this site really helpful in the few days I've been here and very welcoming too.

Reactions: Trisha5719

Trisha5719

Nov 28, 2015
Hi Trisha...you are doing great! It does take a while to find juices you like. I only order from http://thevaporchef.com/now. They have several that I really like. I started out with tobacco type juices but now never vape them. I have been smoke free almost 3 years now. I wish you much success!
Well done you I would like to say this in 3 years

Reactions: Glasgow Vape

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
I don't know about the U.K. stores, but in the states we can walk in and vape their flavours to see what we prefer. I'd never thought menthol would be something I like since I smoked non menthol cigs for forty years. But I tried a lemon/menthol in a store and the taste was refreshing for me in a ecig.

Everyone’s taste buds are different but you will find some you love!

Reactions: Trisha5719

Trisha5719

Nov 28, 2015
Well feel I can talk on here on one of my non ... days I did have bad cravings even thou I was vapeing and on 24mg but kept going and got through my day I tell my mind I have swopped brands and all the same without the awfull smell and better health and the smokers cough I get each morn I'm 58 on Monday and have been smoking since I was 14 yrs old I have tried everything in the past years gone by this is the very best ever I couldn't do it without vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread