Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
Well feel I can talk on here on one of my non ... days I did have bad cravings even thou I was vapeing and on 24mg but kept going and got through my day I tell my mind I have swopped brands and all the same without the awfull smell and better health and the smokers cough I get each morn I'm 58 on Monday and have been smoking since I was 14 yrs old I have tried everything in the past years gone by this is the very best ever I couldn't do it without vaping
Very good to hear you got through the day! I started young but was not a pack a day smoker until about 17. I turn 58 next April, so 40 years of smoking and can relate. I think a lot can on this board as well:)

Keep on keeping on Trisha!

Reactions: Glasgow Vape

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well feel I can talk on here on one of my non ... days I did have bad cravings even thou I was vapeing and on 24mg but kept going and got through my day I tell my mind I have swopped brands and all the same without the awfull smell and better health and the smokers cough I get each morn I'm 58 on Monday and have been smoking since I was 14 yrs old I have tried everything in the past years gone by this is the very best ever I couldn't do it without vaping

Hello & welcome Trisha :)

I'm also in the UK & used to be a very heavy smoker until I bought my first e-cig, over 7 years ago. I'd also tried everything else & nothing else worked for me.

Happy birthday for Monday :) You are a couple of years younger than me - it's my 60th on Tuesday.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I'm new too - welcome aboard. I found it useful to visit shops where they had a trying out section. One I found one I thought I'd like I'd buy a small bottle of it and work with it for a bit to see if it was something that I'd like the taste of over time. Some passed this test; some didn't. I think experimentation is the only way to go but already I'm finding my tastes have changed as my taste buds have recovered. Good luck, hang in there and all good wishes.

Reactions: Trisha5719

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Hi Trish, I found my taste changed alot over the first month or two of vaping and not only in ejuice but also in food etc. Some of the first flavours I tryed I can't vape now. I did learn to not believe the hype and buy 10 ml bottles to try out and return to buy larger sizes so I didn't get stuck with a large bottle I didn't like.

Trisha5719

Nov 28, 2015
Hi Christie you have been vaping along time I have always enjoyed smoking but not the smell and cough that went with it and the family who are non smokers moaned for years I'm enjoying the vaping don't know if I will ever leave it I want to get down to the lowest Mg one day but never say never
Happy birthday Christie for Tuesday

Reactions: Chrissie

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Did you find out if vape mate gets the OK ?
The genuine reviews (the ones written by vapers, not the companies, like they do...) are all rather old and relate to a long time ago. Back when they were charging £4.99, they more or less got slated for selling cheap juice for full price.

I agree with @Chrissie about the nicotine level. It really doesn't matter.

Most of these companies do exactly the same thing. They mix up juice using the main ingredients and some flavour and don't really put much effort into it. You may as well buy £1 liQuid or Joose Juice, or LT or Drip Drop or.... well, there's loads of cheap liquids.

I vape some Hangsen and it's under £1 for 10ml. Juicy Peach, Blackcurrant, Tobaccos, RY4. I do order if from China (Fasttech) though. It's my back up.

Trisha5719

Nov 28, 2015
The genuine reviews (the ones written by vapers, not the companies, like they do...) are all rather old and relate to a long time ago. Back when they were charging £4.99, they more or less got slated for selling cheap juice for full price.

I agree with @Chrissie about the nicotine level. It really doesn't matter.

Most of these companies do exactly the same thing. They mix up juice using the main ingredients and some flavour and don't really put much effort into it. You may as well buy £1 liQuid or Joose Juice, or LT or Drip Drop or.... well, there's loads of cheap liquids.

I vape some Hangsen and it's under £1 for 10ml. Juicy Peach, Blackcurrant, Tobaccos, RY4. I do order if from China (Fasttech) though. It's my back up.
Yes seems loads of it out there good and bad well I ordered a few bottles from vape mate see how it goesI will let you know I must have a really not so good vapor kit as I'm finding always chargeing it I've got 2 one in use and one on the go lol I'm going to buy summit better but not sure wot to get I want a good hit I was a heavy smoker Rollies for years so for a while I'm staying on 24mg until I'm ready to drop down I want a vapor that's got a good battery but not to big looks ok on the men but taking it out some look Abigail bit

Trisha5719

Nov 28, 2015
Yes seems loads of it out there good and bad well I ordered a few bottles from vape mate see how it goesI will let you know I must have a really not so good vapor kit as I'm finding always chargeing it I've got 2 one in use and one on the go lol I'm going to buy summit better but not sure wot to get I want a good hit I was a heavy smoker Rollies for years so for a while I'm staying on 24mg until I'm ready to drop down I want a vapor that's got a good battery but not to big looks ok on the men but taking it out some look Abigail bit
(A bit big )

Glasgow Vape

Oct 20, 2015
Glasgow
Do you have any vape shops near you? If you do it may be worth going out and trying something with a little more power. I was struggling until I got a little mod and tank.

Reactions: Fog n Vape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread