• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades57

Apr 2, 2016
This post is just to say that it is very encouraging to see other brothers and sisters in Christ who vape. My immediate family knows that I do it, but other than that, I don't tend to advertise it. That's not to say that I hide it, I just try to be discrete with my enjoyment of the activity. I guess most of that is not wanting people to be offended. The rest of it is that I'd rather not unwittingly be encouraging someone underaged to do something their parent's might not agree with. As a person who has a few hobbies (I'm a musician, a blogger, and, obviously, a vaper), I just think it's important to not let such things define me. When I die, I hope people look at my casket and say, "He was a goof, but man did he love Jesus." That said, I'm still gonna keep making clouds. God Bless! :blush:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Welcome to the board, Spades. I've been unavailable for personal reasons and hope to get back to semi-normal within the next few months.

When I die, I hope people look at my casket and say, "He was a goof, but man did he love Jesus."

I love your self eulogy! Wish I'd said it first....Just Kidding! :laugh: But I do think it's fantastic! My daddy, who lived to be 95 1/2 years old said, "If you don't have any fun (clean of course) in life, you're just wasting it!" And, he had fun every day of his life! Welcome, my brother. :)

Reactions: mightymen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread