Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah93

Aug 31, 2016
Hi guY's I was just after a bit of advice. I'm a 22 year old female. I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here but about 6 months I go I started to get acne and I've never had a problem with this before and the only thing I can think of around the time of this happening which could of caused this was the vape, it's probably not but does anyone else have this problem? Thank you very much

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Welcome to ECF Sarah. I too have never experienced Acne from vaping, however I do know that it can dry you out slightly and you need to consume more water while Vaping. So try drinking more Water which is a natural flush for any toxins that might be lurking in your body.
Hope that helps.
Enjoy the journey

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
It's been 5 months sInce I stoppes vaping though and this is still happening perhaps it's not the vape ?
Were you a previous smoker and did you go back to ciggies after you quit the vape?? Are there any stress factors currently pressing you? I get stress acne off and on nowadays. After a year and 1/2 of vaping I cannot pin any acne flares to vaping (not saying it can't be possible though).

Reactions: BrotherBob

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
Yes I quit the vape and went back to cigarettes? I'm only stressed because of this skin that's gone haywire and I don't know why
Sorry to hear this Sarah. I hope you reconsider your choice and give vapeing another try. IMO I seriously doubt that vapeing had anything to do with your skin condition. Their is nothing to gain to continue smoking. For your health give it another try, a lot of people here to help you :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
God forbid you ever have to deal with this

We can hear how upset you are. To the best of my knowledge Vaping doesn't seem too bad for the skin. I did in fact know a 19 y.o. who was struggling and questioned switching from tobacco to vaping. In the end I'm sorry to say (for you) that it took quite heavy-duty medication. Do you know much in general about people who suffer after the normally expected period of time years after (post) puberty. I am always staggered by the numbers of people who suffer well into their 20s.
Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread