Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovidius Naso

Dec 27, 2016
Hello

My name is Ovidius Naso and I'm from Belgium in Europe.

I've been vaping since 2008, I like to think I'm an experienced vapor/builder by now.

I make my own coils, I mix my own juices and I repair mod's etc...

I'm an electronics and mechanical engineer so I'm also very interested in the technical side of mod's (PCB's).

I hope I can find some new information here and share when I discover something new.

See you around
Ovidius Naso

Reactions: daviedog

Ovidius Naso

Dec 27, 2016
Same over here daviedog as of 17 January new laws will be activated. Belgium will have one of the most strict laws regarding vaping. We will be a red spot in the middle of Europe for vaping

Juices max 10ml, special package (with leaflet in three languages), max nic 22mg/ml, no internet sales, no commercials, tanks max 2ml, no more RDA's, everything that has something to do with vaping needs to be registered (+/- 150$ for each product), max sale nic is 10ml with max 22mg/ml and another bunch of crap

Black market will be the only solution for experienced vapers

Reactions: Eskie

opticruby

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
UK
Indeed that's exactly what everybody is doing wright now

Glad to hear everyone over there is stocked-up, I started a while back even the UK rules are quite lax compared to places like your own.

It sounds like you have good knowledge and understanding of e-cigs to survive, I hope its the same for the other Belgium vapers.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello
My name is Ovidius Naso and I'm from Belgium in Europe.
I've been vaping since 2008, I like to think I'm an experienced vapor/builder by now.
I make my own coils, I mix my own juices and I repair mod's etc..
I'm an electronics and mechanical engineer so I'm also very interested in the technical side of mod's (PCB's).
I hope I can find some new information here and share when I discover something new.
See you around
Ovidius Naso
Welcome and glad you joined. Now you know enough to really get confused.

Reactions: Ovidius Naso
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread