Hickory Smoke & the bleeding obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

flambo

Feb 24, 2016
Rayonia
This may not belong in the DIY section, other than as an encouragement to people to stick a couple extra flavours on their next concentrate order, knowing the bleeding obvious-
they're already being used in the food industry.

imo, despite countless dire warnings, TPA/TFA Hickory Smoke has been one of my best concentrate flavours.

I've enjoyed vaping it solo @2%.

It rounds out some tobacco flavours.

I cheated and added a couple of drops of 2% to a cup of hot tea to give me a smoky tea, which I used to enjoy immensely.

Another cheat was a couple of drops of concentrate in a fairly bland cheese cheese to give a smoked cheese sauce. (I would swear a cheap Dutch smoked cheese uses the identical concentrate)

I'm about to start looking for other smoke concentrates.
(And perhaps Blue Cheese.)

I went halves with a penny-pinching neighbour in several fruit concentrates to encourage him to increase the amount of diff flavours he could vape for the shipping cost, knowing I was unlikely to vape them, or use them at super-low ratios to tweak tobaccos, just like Big tobacco.

Even though I shun fake in food, playing with a Superconcentrate Coconut has allowed me to create "coconut milk" from skim milk powder, and a low fat, protein rich "coconut milk" from lightly steamed soy drink powder (not the bitter, yuck soy powder).

That crap coffee vape may turn instant coffee into nectar of the g ods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread