Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Well guys things are busy and complicated. 2 day's of love for ECF only

puffpuff discount code is good for 15% off :)

We can't keep product in stock, can't get the order's processed fast enough but a little secular love for our ecfer's. Please don't repost the code on other forums etc. It's really just out of guilt for you guys and to compensate for my gross neglect lol :p

To those of you that haven't met Wes yet you'll find he is a great addition to the team and will make sure customer service is maintained to the levels you are all accustomed to as well as finishing a few side projects on the site that are long over due and we haven't been able to find the time for.

Mopar

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Well guys things are busy and complicated. 2 day's of love for ECF only

puffpuff discount code is good for 15% off :)

We can't keep product in stock, can't get the order's processed fast enough but a little secular love for our ecfer's. Please don't repost the code on other forums etc. It's really just out of guilt for you guys and to compensate for my gross neglect lol :p

To those of you that haven't met Wes yet you'll find he is a great addition to the team and will make sure customer service is maintained to the levels you are all accustomed to as well as finishing a few side projects on the site that are long over due and we haven't been able to find the time for.

Mopar

I was getting ready to go into mourning & break out the black clothes mopar :( :cry:

Was beginning to think you had a new online GF, but now you're back. JFTR we miss you when you don't stop in to say hi or ream some one a new .......

Welcome back :wub:

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Greetings; Damn, I just placed an order, and I missed this discount code. :ohmy:

I like the new look of the website btw, nice!

And I've swapped emails with Wes on a support issue, and he's awesome to deal with. He actually invited me out to his flea market location, to help solve a technical problem, but i'm not sure CV would want me to share out his location.

Regards
Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread