High Desert Vapes‏

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by unsure, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Has anyone found these guys to extremely slow in filling orders. I placed a order on the 31st and it still in processing to be filled.:glare:

2. chellemakepeace

chellemakepeace Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

my understanding is that they make everything custom, and will usually ship within 5 business days of the order being placed. It is in their policies section on their website. I am sure it will be worth the wait!

3. unsure

Supporting member
    Thank you I didn't know that. I shouldn't be too critical since it was a 50% off sale.:blush:

4. chellemakepeace

I also am waiting for an order, SO excited to try their stuff. :)

5. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Their sales do put them behind, but it is worth the savings for sure! bnrk

6. Chimney34

Chimney34 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yep! They always mention during sales that they will need more time to process your order. My guess is it'll probably ship today or tomorrow based on my personal experience with John & Jen.

7. bryaninaustin

bryaninaustin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah....I placed mine on 7/28, checked this morning and it is still waiting to be fulfilled. That's a long time, but I am not going to b^tch because I saved so much money. If/when I order again, I hope they do a better job expediting.

8. New2vaps

New2vaps Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Funny you should ask about this. I am in the same boat as everyone else. Still waiting.

9. theinlawjosie

theinlawjosie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Same here - ordered on 7/28. Hopefully it will ship soon! Looking forward to trying it out!

10. VF111

VF111 Full Member

I've ordered from them a few times and the shipping was very fast. I got a couple of bottles this time just because of the sell.I usually make my own. I wish I'd made two different orders because I really need my Cartomizers but I'm glad to see they didn't just forget me.

11. Kanyin

Kanyin Full Member Verified Member

High Desert was pretty slow to ship but their customer service makes up for it IMHO. I had a "problem" with my Vamo I bought from them and sent them an email about it. They wanted me to return it for a new one no questions asked but I figured out the problem before I boxed it up.

12. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I've noticed that when I order from them either early in a sale (first day or so), or not during a sale, my order is usually processed in a day or two. When I order during a sale that has been going for a few days already, it really can take almost a week before it ships. At least they do ask you to be patient with the longer ship times during a sale on the website. Their juice is such a great value during the 50% off sales, that I am always more than happy to wait!

13. JasonK94Z

JasonK94Z Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dont worry. Takes a few days, but their ejuice and cust service is so worth it!

14. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Good stuff, huh? Anyone have any experience with their store in Albuquerque. I'm usually down there every 10 days, or so, and am planning to check them out.

15. remmy00

remmy00 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Placed my order on 7/29 ... still awaiting fulfillment.

If it wasnt for the fact that I love their Carmelnut Mocha, I would probably be grumpy about waiting. But my current bottle has quite a bit left in it so not too worried.

Still, however, did send them a message via their website messaging system (as well as facebook) about another order and they havent even responded to either......

16. chellemakepeace

I put mine in on the 30th.. Today marks 5 business days, So i am hoping i get a shipment notification in the next 24 hours or so. Fingers crossed!

17. sammy76

sammy76 Full Member

i also ordered on the 29th so over a week ago, still awaiting fulfillment i really hope their irish cream is worth the wait. also would be nice if vendors would put some notice on the site when the order will take an extra long time to fill.

18. Miarose

Miarose Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

They do. Check their main page, and shipping policies. My order took a bit as well.

19. theinlawjosie

theinlawjosie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    As stated earlier, I placed my order on the 28th, I hadn't received an email today but I checked my account and it shows shipped on the site now!

20. unsure

Supporting member
    I didn't mean to start anything and I admit I didn't read the disclaimer about sales. To be honest since it will be my first order and at that price I wouldn't have complained even if I didn't like the juice. Often I have tried new vendors juice at their high price and thought the juice was bad. So no complaining here just wondering and was answered. ;)

: vamo, evic
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.