High Desert Vapes‏

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy76

Jul 22, 2013
oregon
hey mia i didnt mean just hdv, i meant in general. although i didnt see the note when i first ordered about taking 5 business days. a little more prominent notice of the expected wait would be nice imho. i got a great price on the juice since i ordered during the sale so im not complaining. but since i was almost out when i ordered i would have known to place a backup at another site.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
hey mia i didnt mean just hdv, i meant in general. although i didnt see the note when i first ordered about taking 5 business days. a little more prominent notice of the expected wait would be nice imho. i got a great price on the juice since i ordered during the sale so im not complaining. but since i was almost out when i ordered i would have known to place a backup at another site.

Yah I know what you mean. Internet shopping isn't for the impatient. That's my prob haha

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
This posted now on their website

"The closing of our most recent sale last week was, I am happy to say the most successful sale we have run to date. We had well over 1000 orders for our freshly made-to-order e-liquids and find ourselves VERY far behind. I apologize to everyone for the delay; we are working double time and have brought in extra help to get through all of the orders. So rest assured it will be coming soon and well worth the wait. "

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
thats good to know, thanks for the update. im usually not too impatient as long as im not out of whatever i ordered. hopefully its worth the wait. i just received some juice that took 2 weeks to get here n its horridly unvapeable.

Im terribly impatient :/ then vapemail comes and I gotta wait while it steeps!!! Ahh

dgraves66701

May 13, 2011
Kansas
My last order was placed on 7/27 and I received it in Kansas on Saturday 8/3. Because of the 50% sale it will take them awhile to get caught up but I promise it will be worth it. Everything I have bought from the last two 50% sales has been great. I even ordered two more 30ml's of the yummy Cinnamon Churro. Their Butterscotch is excellent as well.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I didn't receive two items in my order. This was quickly resolved, the same day, and the items sent out. I understand companies get busy, and we're all only human and can make mistakes. I do like how it was resolved though.
I haven't tried it yet, but the white tea smells dead on. The rest are steeping, cotton candy, french vanilla, kiwi, dragonfruit, jackfruit, and hpno. Scents are all light, slightly floral/perfumey.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Really happy.....my HDV vapemail arrived today. I am not patient enough to let stuff steep so I busted out the Salted Caramel. Oh yes-- this stuff is fantastic! Tastes rich and gooey but not cloying. It is just what I was hoping for.

I added some of the HDV Sweet Cream to my Ahlusions Cafe au Lait and the combo is great!

The next in line is the Caramelnut Mocha and there are still 5 more for me to try. They included a sample of Dutch Apple Pie that smells incredibly tempting.

Very much worth the wait. I can say without a doubt that I will be a return customer.

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
Really happy.....my HDV vapemail arrived today. I am not patient enough to let stuff steep so I busted out the Salted Caramel. Oh yes-- this stuff is fantastic! Tastes rich and gooey but not cloying. It is just what I was hoping for.

I added some of the HDV Sweet Cream to my Ahlusions Cafe au Lait and the combo is great!

The next in line is the Caramelnut Mocha and there are still 5 more for me to try. They included a sample of Dutch Apple Pie that smells incredibly tempting.

Very much worth the wait. I can say without a doubt that I will be a return customer.

If you like the caramel, the butterscotch from them will blow you away. Their butterscotch is straight from heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread