High Desert Vapes‏

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF111

Feb 25, 2013
Boston
I ordered the mint chocolate chip, got it a couple of days ago and it's almost gone. The only thing I didn't like was the hard plastic bottles. Those drive me crazy. I also ordered a red atty and they sent me a note that they ran out of the red ones and they sent me three instead. Who does that!!! It was funny because I have three PV's and they sent the same colors as all of them. :laugh: Love this company!

UncleChimney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2010
SE Pa
I ordered the mint chocolate chip, got it a couple of days ago and it's almost gone. The only thing I didn't like was the hard plastic bottles. Those drive me crazy. I also ordered a red atty and they sent me a note that they ran out of the red ones and they sent me three instead. Who does that!!! It was funny because I have three PV's and they sent the same colors as all of them. :laugh: Love this company!

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of their bottles. They are hard and the juice comes out slowly!

Last edited:

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I busted out the Butterscotch tonight. This stuff is awesome! Sweet and buttery just like the candy. Love it almost as much as HDV Salted Caramel. Yum

If you like the caramel, the butterscotch from them will blow you away. Their butterscotch is straight from heaven!

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
The hard plastic doesn't bother me too bad. I got used to it with Mom and Pop Vapor Shop - they were one of the first vendors I tried. The bottles I really hate are the non-child-resistant bottles, not because they aren't child-resistant, but because they are extremely hard to drip out of! These bottles are definitely harder to drip out of than a standard soft plastic bottle, but not too incredibly terrible. Lol.

I just tried Dueling Banjos from them (tobacco flavor) and I must say that I am really digging it - born on date is August 5th so I'm sure it will get even better!

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL

I was thinking that about the bottles as well. Probably great for dripping, but a pain at filling tanks.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
People are seemingly enjoying these juices. Mine were made a week ago, and really none but the white tea and cotton candy have much of a scent. I haven't bothered to even try any other than the tea which is ok. Hpno smells perfumey, kiwi too, dragonfruit too. jackfruit smells exactly like my two bottles (from elsewhere) of red licorice.... Sorry HDV. I'm not really impressed :( Maybe they just need more time.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Miarose, I have the exact same experience as you do. I ordered the Red Licorice and Bubble Gum and both have a floral taste. Nothing I would buy again. Maybe this is how their fruit flavors are. Good thing I bought both of these for 50% off.

Exactly. So I'm kinda sad that I bought a few too many :/ Funny, the jackfruit that smells like red licorice actually doesn't have a floral scent, it just isn't' even remotely close to jackfruit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread