High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hello ECF'ers.

I want to take a moment and thank you for stopping by. The grand opening of our store has been a long time coming, but we are pleased to be here and want to become your new favorite store for Joye, Bogetech, TPA, Flavorwest and other premium products.

A little but about us: High Desert Ecigs was founded in 2011 by vaper's for vaper's. We are very passionate about our products, thus have taken the time to screen everything we sell and make sure it meets our standards, so me can exceed your own. At High Desert Ecigs, we love what we do, and it shows. In the coming months, our site will be expanded to include it's own forum where people can come and chat, we will also be launching our own line of mods and eventually open a vape room/store here in our home city. At High Desert Ecigs, we really care about your well-being and satisfaction, and we hope to be able to prove that to you.

We will be stocking both hardware and DIY supplies, with new inventory arriving almost daily. Please check in often as we are always adding new items. We value your feedback, so please feel free to stop in and leave a comment on how we can improve things. We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to ecig products and we strive to offer the high quality products at the lowest prices, all the while maintaining excellent customer service.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi Eddie,

Thanks for pointing that out. I have fixed the Blueberry eJuice to include the bottle sizes and prices. For the DIY flavors, and the eJuice you have to pick the size in order to get the price. Just one of those quirks of the shopping cart software. Anyways, thanks for pointing that out. If you place an order, PM me and let me know your account ID. I'll be sure and include a little something extra for your eagle eyes. =)

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Good morning everyone. I wanted to let everyone know that today through Sunday, we will be offering free shipping for all orders over $20. Come by, pick up some samples of our premium eJuice and get free shipping.

We are also offering 5% off all joye products for ECF members. Next week, we have a bug contest planned, so stay tuned.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Good evening everyone. Just a quick bump to make sure everyone knows about our weekend sale. Free shipping for all orders over $20

We have some of the best pricing on eJuice and are confident that you will recognize that we are selling the highest quality eJuice at very best of prices. Don't overpay somewhere else, give us a try and let us prove that we offer the best products at the best prices.

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
Just placed a large order. As I live in the Arizona High Desert I had to give you guys a shot. The stainless Boge LRs are a steal and I'm trying a variety of your juices. As I've had to go from 24mg of nic down to 00mg of nic it's very hard for me to find a juice that has enough flavor to satisfy. I requested double flavor of each. Hope you can accomadate me. I also hope you ship on Saturday's so I'll get my package on Monday or Tuesday(New Mexico to Northern Arizona ain't that far). Looking forward to trying your products.
Cheers and Remember the Veterans in your life on this day and every day. 11/11/11 (only happens once a century :) )

Mohawkx

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi Mohawkx,

Thank you ever so much for your order. I am happy to comply with your request for 0nic eJucie with double flavor at no extra charge. I will get your order shipped out tomorrow morning as the PO is closed today. I hope you enjoy our eJuice and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

A big "Thank You" shout out to all the past, present and future veterans!! Your service to this wonderful country and wonderful people will not be forgotten.

It's a little late for me to setup a coupon code, but all veterans who place an order this weekend will get 2 free samples. Please leave me a note in the comments section for which flavors you would like.

~Brewtus

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
Thank you for the double flavor. I hope other veterans take advantage of your generous offer. Good luck with your business venture. I'll post my reviews of your juices once try them.
It's very difficult to find juice that satisfies when it's 0nic but my lung condition requires it.

One other note, I tried to pay using your paypal link and for some reason it just directed my to dead air. When I hit the back button all my info was lost and I had to re-enter it all and re-register. You might want to take a look at that feature. Otherwise a very nice, easy to navigate site.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi Mohawkx,

No problem on the extra flavor, I hope you enjoy your eJuice and cartos and your feedback is greatly appreciated. I'll checkout the paypal link, I tested it early on without any problems, but recently upgraded the software version so perhaps that's what's causing the issue.

Just a reminder everyone. This weekend only were offering free Priority shipping on all orders over $20 and Veterans get 2 free samples of your choice. Just leave me a note in the comments section.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Good morning ECF!! Come check out our selection of DIY flavors and accessories.

This weekend only were offering free Priority shipping on all orders over $20 and Veterans get 2 free samples of your choice. Just leave me a note in the comments section. Now's good time to stock up on cartos and flavors! We appreciate the opportunity to ear your business.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Curious as to whether your Boge Cartos are labeled 510D?

Also had the same issue with not being able to check out with PP.

Hi Kashmoney,

I could not find where it says the cartos are labeled as "510D", could you kindly let me know where your seeing that?

Sorry about the paypal troubles. My merchant provider is giving me grief about having PP on my site as a payment option. So I will need to take it down Sunday evening for a couple of days while I get it worked out with them. Thanks for your

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread