High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I see you now carry pure menthol crystals, on the site it says 10-30ml is that crushed up in bottles? or how does it come?

For those not knowing how to mix it up I fill a 30ml bottle about 3/4 with the crystals then fill it up with PG and allow it to liquify. When I mix with it i treat it as another flavor just "watered" down :D

You are correct, crushed up in bottles. =)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
yeah been like fall here the last few days as well :)

what kinda fall mixes you making?

Well here is one I tried.
Hints of Autumn:
eqaul parts Coumarin Pipe tobacco, Cinnamon Danish, 50% of pumpkin, some Honey Wood tobacco and some sweet cream. It is really good!
I am still working on my other I call Fall festival, will let you know when I the mix right :)

Oh today is my 1 yr no smoking anniversary! YIPPEE!!!!!!! bnrk

Pete379

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Illinois
Hints of Autumn:
eqaul parts Coumarin Pipe tobacco, Cinnamon Danish, 50% of pumpkin, some Honey Wood tobacco and some sweet cream. It is really good!
I am still working on my other I call Fall festival, will let you know when I the mix right :)

Congrats on your 1 year:toast:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hints of Autumn:

Congrats~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
LOL, I'm here. But not really as I need more coffee. How are you doing? Got any fun plans for the weekend?

LOL, plans for weekend? I'm afraid I'll be cutting down my 1/4 Acre of 9 foot tall weeds for the next forever and ever. Healthy devils they are. I wonder if the Air Force could just Nuke my yard. Maybe I could get Allstate to over insure my house and then have a tornado. Ummmmmm, how do ya start a tornado? Oh well.

Have a good and blessed weekend to y'all.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
LOL, plans for weekend? I'm afraid I'll be cutting down my 1/4 Acre of 9 foot tall weeds for the next forever and ever. Healthy devils they are. I wonder if the Air Force could just Nuke my yard. Maybe I could get Allstate to over insure my house and then have a tornado. Ummmmmm, how do ya start a tornado? Oh well.

Have a good and blessed weekend to y'all.

If it makes you feel any better I'll be chopping wood, so if you want we can trade? LOLI got about 4 cords to chop before it get too cold

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
If it makes you feel any better I'll be chopping wood, so if you want we can trade? LOLI got about 4 cords to chop before it get too cold

Well, some of my weed forest has stalks/trunks??? on 'em about 1-1/4 inch diameter. Just come chop my back yard down and you'll have plenty. LOL, bleah/yuck. I don't think the aroma of burning tumbleweeds, or whatever they are, would be too romantic(maybe asthmatic?) on a wintry night.

I spent over $400 at Home Depot in Los Lunas for an ECHO brushcutter that had only one of those nylon grass cutter reels on it, 6 weeks ago. Sooooo, then I got into Home D's. catalog and found the actual brush cutter kit with 9 inch saw blade for the device. After finding Home D. is afraid to stock the saw blade thingey because of panty wetting fear and ineptitude, I got a factory rep. for ECHO and ordered tha additional parts, which finally came in this Monday past, delivered to K & S Equiptment up on Pennsylvania and Menual in town. Abe, the owner of K & S, assembled the various parts for me. GOOD GUY. Double thumbs up!!!!

Anyway, now the brush cutter really RIPS, thank g-d, but I'm 6 to 7 weeks behind these stinkin' weeds, they've dropped their seeds probably. So if you hear sweet Sicilian compound obscenities coming from down south this weekend it's me.

Have a good one.

ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread