High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Well, some of my weed forest has stalks/trunks??? on 'em about 1-1/4 inch diameter. Just come chop my back yard down and you'll have plenty. LOL, bleah/yuck. I don't think the aroma of burning tumbleweeds, or whatever they are, would be too romantic(maybe asthmatic?) on a wintry night.

I spent over $400 at Home Depot in Los Lunas for an ECHO brushcutter that had only one of those nylon grass cutter reels on it, 6 weeks ago. Sooooo, then I got into Home D's. catalog and found the actual brush cutter kit with 9 inch saw blade for the device. After finding Home D. is afraid to stock the saw blade thingey because of panty wetting fear and ineptitude, I got a factory rep. for ECHO and ordered tha additional parts, which finally came in this Monday past, delivered to K & S Equiptment up on Pennsylvania and Menual in town. Abe, the owner of K & S, assembled the various parts for me. GOOD GUY. Double thumbs up!!!!

Anyway, now the brush cutter really RIPS, thank g-d, but I'm 6 to 7 weeks behind these stinkin' weeds, they've dropped their seeds probably. So if you hear sweet Sicilian compound obscenities coming from down south this weekend it's me.

Have a good one.

ciao.

LOL, sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. Well, I'm still open to trading, at least you get to use a power tool. Swinging the axe gets old pretty fast, someday when I get rich I am going to buy a gas powered wood splitter

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Another one I need to add to my list! I was thinking about mixing with cap raspberry or cap strawberry.

What blueberry to get, I want to make a blue honey :)

Thanks

Good suggestions on the lemonade

On the blue honey note I tried TPA for both flavors and while not bad it was not great. The wife said it smelled so horrid (no the word she used) when I vaped it I had to stop :)

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Here is an update on the NF lemonade

Wow is really all I can say.

My first mix has been made at 8% but I can see it going up just a lil maybe 10%-12%

Ok flavor review:

This is a very true to name flavor, tastes like a yellow lemonade. It does not require any sweetener as it is sweet on its own. I can very easily see this flavor being mixed with like cherry, strawberry to make different lemonades. You can even add a drop of koolada or menthol to give it a cooling effect :)

This is a must try if you like lemonade :D

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Hmmmmm, it is starting to soak into the wicks a little more now.... I just ate an apple and guess what? I think there may be a touch of apple in there! :) Not sure if it is my taste buds playing tricks on me or not! It would make sense though as I have never really vaped apple, so of course I wouldn't be able to pick up the taste..... :)

I hope this is not supposed to be a secret.....

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hmmmmm, it is starting to soak into the wicks a little more now.... I just ate an apple and guess what? I think there may be a touch of apple in there! :) Not sure if it is my taste buds playing tricks on me or not! It would make sense though as I have never really vaped apple, so of course I wouldn't be able to pick up the taste..... :)

I hope this is not supposed to be a secret.....

Lol, well it is kind of a secret, but it's also fun to try and figure it out.

People have described it in all sorts of different ways. But I can honestly say there is no Apple in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Lol, well it is kind of a secret, but it's also fun to try and figure it out.

People have described it in all sorts of different ways. But I can honestly say there is no Apple in it.

Well, so much for that, must have been the taste buds... It is good and it is definitely growing on me...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread