High Desert Vapes Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
Dueling Banjos is my fav juice form HDV. It is a snythetic/lab tobacco juice that, while not being anything necessarily like Bobas, could fit nicely into a stash containing Bobas.

I just got 60ml in vapemail and couldn't agree more!

Fantastic juice, a sweetly warm and ADV, still trying to figure out the flavors but definitely some maple goodness in there!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I just got 60ml in vapemail and couldn't agree more!

Fantastic juice, a sweetly warm and ADV, still trying to figure out the flavors but definitely some maple goodness in there!

I promise you I am vaping DB right this second! Hold on...yep, clouds! LOL. I got a 30 mL of DB in 70/30 and a 30 mL in 50/50 just becasue the price was so dern good that I figured, why not?! Oh, the juice gets better after couple weeks.

I got a few of their other tobaccos with truly bad results, but with a juice like Dueling Banjos, who cares what else is not good!?! Every vendor needs that one juice that they are known for. To me, Dueling Banjos is that juice for HDV.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
HDV Dueling Banjos is my favorite ejuice! Also their Peanut Butter Cup is very good. I get all my DIY supplies from HDV as well. I have tried so many of their juices can't remember all of them but Citrus Surfer and Christmas tart, Mojito are great as well. Their organic Toffee DIY flavor I love in a clearo, it is so good. They are my go to vendor. bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread