Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
High Desert Vapes Thanksgiving Sales announcement:

We've added 23 new DIY flavors and 19 new e-liquid flavors to the site!!

We now have 5 colored ego-style kits available in both 650mah and 1100mah. These are the same kits made by the vapor's choice award winner for atomizers. Using code: KITS, you can now take 20% off all our kit prices, this works out to only $32.99 for 650mah kits and $36.79 for 1100mah kits...this INCLUDE the CE4 kits as well---NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO STOCK UP FOR CHRISTMAS!

For all e-liquids, take 30% off with coupon code: THANKS

DIY'ers we are offering: buy any 3 X 30mL DIY flavor from one vendor and get a free 3mL sample size of any flavor of your choice from the same vendor. Just leave us a note in the comments section.

Sale good though 11/25/12

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
I did have to post a big thank you for this wonderful sale on kits!!!

Times have been very hard this year and this sale made them very affordable, even for me!

I just ordered one for myself (I really needed a new one) and one for my steady's daughter who wants to try vaping after watching me trying to get rid of that analog beast.

She asked me to tell her Dad she wanted a kit for Christmas! Giving her the chance to be smoke free is a wonderful gift I think for her Dad to put under the tree for her, think I will tell him to give it to her early so she can start asap.

I am a relatively new customer and am very impressed with your service and the quality and prices on your juices as well. I am becoming a repeat customer very quickly!

Thank you again! :)

myxomatosis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
KC
www.facebook.com
(High Desert Vapes)

BLACK FRIDAY SALE:

$29.99 for all 650/1100mah ego/ego-t/ego-CE4 kits
$9.99 Vivi Nova Rebuildable Tanks
10% off everything in the DIY category with coupon code: DIY

KITS code does not apply on above prices for Black Friday

Reposted in Deals and Steals GLWS

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
I did have to post a big thank you for this wonderful sale on kits!!!

Times have been very hard this year and this sale made them very affordable, even for me!

I just ordered one for myself (I really needed a new one) and one for my steady's daughter who wants to try vaping after watching me trying to get rid of that analog beast.

She asked me to tell her Dad she wanted a kit for Christmas! Giving her the chance to be smoke free is a wonderful gift I think for her Dad to put under the tree for her, think I will tell him to give it to her early so she can start asap.

I am a relatively new customer and am very impressed with your service and the quality and prices on your juices as well. I am becoming a repeat customer very quickly!

Thank you again! :)

I agree it is a good price going to snag one for my sis n law with the same idea in mind.

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
After I ordered the kits for myself and my guy's daughter he called me early this morning (he's out of town until tomorrow, spent Thanksgiving with his Mom) he told me he would like to get a kit for his son too for Christmas! He said that his son wants to also try vaping as well after seeing me trying to be smoke free.

Seems his son has been experimenting with some gas station/mall over priced, under performing device lately. I told the steady I would be more than happy to help but since he didn't mention that before I would have to place another order, but these kits are priced so affordably and are such an improvement from what he is trying, paying another shipping charge it is still a marvelous and wonderful deal.

So...just placed another order for another kit . I really do believe that giving a kits as a gifts to both his children (now plural..yay! ) is such a marvelous and loving idea.

His kids are 28 and 30. Wish I had the opportunity they have now with vaping to kick the habit when I was that age. Now all I have to do is influence my own 26 year old daughter to follow along with the rest of us...but isn't always the truth that no matter how old they are your own children never seem to listen to you but other people's children will be more than willing to? :)

Thanks once again for this great sale and giving me the opportunity to maybe help 2 young people live longer and healthier lives. :)

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
After I ordered the kits for myself and my guy's daughter he called me early this morning (he's out of town until tomorrow, spent Thanksgiving with his Mom) he told me he would like to get a kit for his son too for Christmas! He said that his son wants to also try vaping as well after seeing me trying to be smoke free.

Seems his son has been experimenting with some gas station/mall over priced, under performing device lately. I told the steady I would be more than happy to help but since he didn't mention that before I would have to place another order, but these kits are priced so affordably and are such an improvement from what he is trying, paying another shipping charge it is still a marvelous and wonderful deal.

So...just placed another order for another kit . I really do believe that giving a kits as a gifts to both his children (now plural..yay! ) is such a marvelous and loving idea.

His kids are 28 and 30. Wish I had the opportunity they have now with vaping to kick the habit when I was that age. Now all I have to do is influence my own 26 year old daughter to follow along with the rest of us...but isn't always the truth that no matter how old they are your own children never seem to listen to you but other people's children will be more than willing to? :)

Thanks once again for this great sale and giving me the opportunity to maybe help 2 young people live longer and healthier lives. :)

I'm very happy to read this post, you made my day. Helping people quit has always been our goal and I am so happy that I am able to help. :toast:

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
I am excited about influencing the 2 of them.

I have struggled so much (this is my 3rd and hopefully last andfinally successful (fingers crossed) attempt to be smoke free for good after 35 + years of smoking), the two of them wanting to vape because of me gives me even more reason and a fresh resolution not to fail this time. 23 days is a record for me and I did get through a holiday yesterday, so there is great hope here.

Thank you again for offering these kits at such an affordable price and working on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Me being able to help him and them out this way has more than made my day. :)

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
(High Desert Vapes)

We are extending our BLACK FRIDAY SALE thru Cyber Monday:

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
(High Desert Vapes)

Nice extending the sale :D

All I can say is I got mine and hope everyone else got there's :)

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Thanks for extending - but what am I missing? The Vivi Nova Rebuildable Tank is still showing in my cart at $11.99

Vivi Nova Rebuildable Tank

(High Desert Vapes)

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
(High Desert Vapes)

Hello, I sent you a message through your website about an order I placed last night. was hoping we could discuss it before the order gets sent...

are you around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread