Zero Extremes
2e2f023cc12843187cd0d73491848656.jpg

d328abf4dbd364ec501d7fa7ac51ba6e.jpg

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Just a quick Thank You to all those who have taken the time to post photos of their gorgeous gear! As a vaping noob I have really enjoyed seeing all the different stuff out that's out there.

As a true gearhead though, I can see how this could very quickly become a dangerously expensive thing to be involved in!

Malefilipinonurse

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Norwalk, Ca
    Just a quick Thank You to all those who have taken the time to post photos of their gorgeous gear! As a vaping noob I have really enjoyed seeing all the different stuff out that's out there.

As a true gearhead though, I can see how this could very quickly become a dangerously expensive thing to be involved in!

It'll cost you quite a pretty penny to acquire any of these high end mods. My suggest to you is pick up a couple setups (if you can afford) and stick with it. Once you get into the buying/selling/trading of vape items, you end up losing money. I know because I've been buying/trading/selling for the past year or so now.

Reactions: VapinBill

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    It'll cost you quite a pretty penny to acquire any of these high end mods. My suggest to you is pick up a couple setups (if you can afford) and stick with it. Once you get into the buying/selling/trading of vape items, you end up losing money. I know because I've been buying/trading/selling for the past year or so now.

I think you're right. I don't know how much my tastes may change as I dive into all this.
    But for the things I truly enjoy, I don't care too much about losing money. Well...OK...maybe a little. If that money enables me keep on doings the things I enjoy though, I think it's money well spent. :)

Is that the IPv4 and sx mini? Which one do u like better?
    Aye. I prefer the iPV4 over the SX Mini because of the battery life mainly. The SX mini is so much more solid feeling and seems to be "built better" but single battery devices are not my thing. I am planning on trading it to someone here in town.

Reactions: billfirth3

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2012
    San Diego, California
    Most of my high end stuff is outdated since that's when i had extra cash around. But here's one of the nicer ones in the collection. Brass Chi You with Stainless Nef-i switch and top cap.

6fvbsj.jpg
    Not sure if anyone is interested in buying this thing. I've been eyeballing some new mods, but don't have money to get them. I wouldn't mind selling it if there's any chi you fans out there. PM me if intresting. I'd also be down for a brass limitless mod with a good sleeve as a trade.

Hope this post is okay, I didn't mean to turn this into a sales pitch, lol.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread