-High-End Mechanicals and Atomizers-Pictures & Discussion Round 2-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Hello i orderd a 26650 TNT mech mod and its my first 26650 mod so i was wondering if you guys could give me the recomended ohm and maybe what kind of build works best for a 26650 mech mod. i been vaping on 18650 mech mods about a year now and i know about battery safty and the risks a mech haves and what ohm to have on them. but not on a 26650 so maybe a quick and fact filled tutorial would be awesome! thanks!

First of all, you have posted this in an actual thread rather that starting a new one. A mod can help you sort that.

If you are aware of battery safety etc, you shouldn't really need to be asking those questions. Find the 26650 battery you have on mooch's blog, find the amp rating and go from there. The principles of safety are exactly the same as those for an 18650 mod, so you build within the limits of the battery you have. Not just for 26650 mods in general.

ChrisYaKnow

Feb 22, 2017
First of all, you have posted this in an actual thread rather that starting a new one. A mod can help you sort that.

If you are aware of battery safety etc, you shouldn't really need to be asking those questions. Find the 26650 battery you have on mooch's blog, find the amp rating and go from there. The principles of safety are exactly the same as those for an 18650 mod, so you build within the limits of the battery you have. Not just for 26650 mods in general.
my bad just found this site like a day ago so dont know much where to go. It said "mechanical & discussions" so thought it was the most fitting place for my question.

where do i find mooch's blog? i have no clue where too look...

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
my bad just found this site like a day ago so dont know much where to go. It said "mechanical & discussions" so thought it was the most fitting place for my question.

where do i find mooch's blog? i have no clue where too look...

This is an individual thread in the mech mod section. If you go to post 1 of this thread you will see what this is all about.

Google mooch's blog. Everything you need is there.

Reactions: KentA

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
My 25's
22b4b7d7844668245aeae86ead6df54c.jpg

Stainless Roundhouse 2 25mm
Copper Roundhouse v1 25mm
Black ceracoated copper Ruby 2 25mm in the middle.

Been seeing a bunch of SOI talk & mods on here in the last couple pages. Used to have a copper Legendary switch mod, loved it but sold it a while back. So now I have a shorty and a legendary in transit to me [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Hello i orderd a 26650 TNT mech mod and its my first 26650 mod so i was wondering if you guys could give me the recomended ohm and maybe what kind of build works best for a 26650 mech mod. i been vaping on 18650 mech mods about a year now and i know about battery safty and the risks a mech haves and what ohm to have on them. but not on a 26650 so maybe a quick and fact filled tutorial would be awesome! thanks!
Same with any other battery, just depends on their actual CDR.

As far as 26650 batteries, can't recommend the iJoy 26650's enough. 30a CDR and 4000 mAh, Mooch tested and recommended. Liionwholesale.com has them in stock.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Spygoat Vapes

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2017
Long Island NY
www.youtube.com
I'm stoked for I just scored an MCR101 and a Anatolian tube, should have them this weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Nice! I just did a trade for 3 more AV's and already have one slated to trade for a copper Able and a Broadside..lol. I have been thinning out my herd of DNA mods in favor of more mechs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread