How my custom mod is coming out 2p/2s x4 18650

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
I've got a jmodz box and really like it. Turn the potentiometer to adjust the vape and enjoy...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

This dude is so cool we been chatting throw it all [emoji817] custom how I wanted it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nebulaskin

Dec 6, 2016
Took about 2 / 2.5 hours to clean everything, polish everything and put on order.
Now every rda is ready to be coiled/wicked and vaped :D Just don't know what to pick!
The only clones are the 2 boxer which i like to use as a daily carry when out for work.

On the lower left side there's the first mod i started with, a vaporflask lite with the cubis tank.. Thought it was nice to keep it in the collection for nostalgy purposes..

Outside of the locker im just full or random china junk which i putted away in to some boxes.

collection.jpg

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Took about 2 / 2.5 hours to clean everything, polish everything and put on order.
Now every rda is ready to be coiled/wicked and vaped :D Just don't know what to pick!
The only clones are the 2 boxer which i like to use as a daily carry when out for work.

On the lower left side there's the first mod i started with, a vaporflask lite with the cubis tank.. Thought it was nice to keep it in the collection for nostalgy purposes..

Outside of the locker im just full or random china junk which i putted away in to some boxes.

View attachment 678167

nice! I wish my wife let me have enough room in the house to put my collection on display. lol. right now i'm limited to a small corner in the kitchen that barely holds that stuff in currently using and my rebuilding supplies. lol

nalo_b

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2010
oahu

View attachment 678167

Love that timekeeper and sawblades! Saving up to get one of those murdered out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread