Not open for further replies.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Grrr,
I did get the Estia V1.3 in Lord finish can't wait to get my hands on it. I do have a question. How often do you have to change the fuse in the switch?

When I purchased the Lord I asked for it to be fitted with a 12A fuse, I have never changed it and it's been used daily for a few months, it does come with some spare fuses as well which I believe are 7A. I don't go crazy sub Ohm so that helps, I think the lowest I've been to date has been .6.

It's a great combo and I think your going to love it, you probably got the 2nd version of the Estia which now comes with a brass ring at the base so you still have the 3 brass accents when you screw the Estia onto the Lord, I had the original so I lost the top Brass ring from the topcap as the Estia screws into the Lord body, though they kindly offered to shave the base for me and add the brass ring so my 2 Estia bases are in Greece having a shave.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
Good to know about the fuse tolerances. I don't go below .6 ohms either. Can you use a kick with it?

It comes with a small brass ring that screws into the tube that's smooth on the inside for a kick, I don't have a kick but I believe you can use it with 18350 and 18490 but not an 18650, I could be wrong though as I don't have a kick.

Here's a pic of the brass piece:

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Got it. Just looked it up on their site. You are right. It can be used for the 350 and 490 but not the 650.
Thanks again for all the information. My order is coded bb/whs. I think bb stands for the ball bearing switch. What does whs stand for?

There was 10 in stock when I ordered right after your post. Now there is only 4 in stock.

Last edited:

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
Got it. Just looked it up on their site. You are right. It can be used for the 350 and 490 but not the 650.
Thanks again for all the information. My order is coded bb/whs. I think bb stands for the ball bearing switch. What does whs stand for?

There was 10 in stock when I ordered right after your post. Now there is only 4 in stock.

whs- Without Hot Spring

:)

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia
Here, in all its gaudiness :)p), is my new gold-plated V3tronix V3 Flip. I ordered this device a week and a half ago and it just arrived today. I must say that I second-guessed myself after ordering this thing, as it is NOT cheap and I was still on the fence as to whether I like the engraving or not (it really is polarizing....you either love it or hate it). Well after receiving it today, I gotta say this thing looks pretty sick in person. It is a hefty mech; not sure how much it weighs, but it's definitely heavier than my Origin or my Sentinel V4. As cool as the engravings and gold plating are though, the one thing that makes this mech stand out from others that I own is the threading. It is BY FAR the smoothest threading I've felt on a device EVER...The switch is very smooth as well, and the ball-bearing locking mechanism is a breeze to operate.....I have yet to vape it as I am at work and forgot to bring a 510-threaded atty with me to work today (only have my Origin/Aqua Hybrid with me), but I'm interested to see how it performs.

View attachment 337384

View attachment 337385

Congrats!!!

Peppie

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Bonney Lake Wa, US of A
One of my Unicorn's
20140517_174707_zps3u7nukcj.jpg
[/URL]

crazyarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
I believe that be the 4D Genesis Hybrid by Gille...would kinda like one myself to go with the catbag I just found being flipped over the road

You would be correct sir! It is quite a nice setup. Button is a much shorter throw than I was expecting. More tactile feel than a GP Paps button but not much longer throw. The atty is phenomenal, super reduced chamber and a 3mm wick hole. Took a few builds to roll the right sized wick but it wicks perfectly now. No leaking either which is the most impressing feature thus far. I am quite pleased!

endGame

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
WA, USA
www.oughtvape.com
Recently got my XXIX and H-Atty back from Justin Time:

My latest attys:

View attachment 337619
@Chez,
What's that atty on the left? It's super short! My Ant is way too big at 75mm. It looks like I can shave a few off with that.
Can you post a couple more pics of it?

Dave7x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
usa
Need opinions I am buy a high end mech but I want something like the cartel or swana or Pegasus something along those lines. I am holding a poll mosts votes will determine what I get

I would love to Have any of those 3 mods, problem is you can't find them without paying big bucks on the classy's. Id say get a poldiac, beautiful, hits hard and you can actually get one. I love mine. That is if you dont mind side fire buttons.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Well today is Vapourday at Vapourart.com, and I am in the market to buy a Paps V3. I am hoping my trigger finger is fast enough though, becuase I forgot to set up a profile on their webpage and now the site is down for restocking purposes! (D'OH!!)

My question is: How fast do the Paps' usually sell out? Is this the kind of thing where they'll sell out in mere minutes, or do i have some time? That's probably a hard question to answer, just figured I'd ask....thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread