Not open for further replies.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
3c8b1d90b33e668d47d55512baea6eef.jpg

Nice pic...absolutely love the look and size of the Delta...crossing my fingers I'll be able to get ahold of one some day soon...looking good with the OriGenny sitting atop it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Nice pic...absolutely love the look and size of the Delta...crossing my fingers I'll be able to get ahold of one some day soon...looking good with the OriGenny sitting atop it ;)

Thanks. They have a list going up tonight in GEM if you are a member. I know the gates are closed for new membership until after the list drops.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Thanks. They have a list going up tonight in GEM if you are a member. I know the gates are closed for new membership until after the list drops.
Yeah, I saw the list went up but unfortunately I am not a member of GEM lol...thanks for the heads up though ;)

Missed out on a couple other lists due to work scheduling, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles :p

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Yihi's new 200W device...
And surprisingly is called the "Q" Class (for me?)
tongue-003.gif

I like almost everything about that....except for the "200 watts" on a dual 18650....is it using a fancy trick to reach 200 (snow wolf?), or is it running in the danger zone?
Other then that, I am surprised it took them this long (in vape device time frame) to come out with a dna200 like chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread