Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Posted elsewhere but high end for me. The new Triade, with a soon to be prepped Serpent mini on top.
First dna 200 for me.
Triade Serpent mini.jpg

dwroblewski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Omaha, NE
Was feeling the same but joined Super Sunday for the second time and got very lucky last night - this is on its way to me.

f618cb0039b5b0dfeecf47009fad4f46.jpg

Last night they sold 7 stabilised woods plus about 20 delrins to an audience of about 70 vapers so the odds are getting better as production ramps

I was one of the unlucky ones... I'll try again next Sunday!

bgmat58

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2013
Austin, TX
Can anyone help me out. I remember a year or so ago there was a member on here that made and sold mods. They were box type mods and almost reminder me of a billet box with the shape they had. They had beautiful colors and one was ALL white and called a storm trooper edition. Anyone know what I am referring to?!

Reactions: AstroTurf

bgmat58

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2013
Austin, TX
Thank you for your input. No this was a member on here who hand made them all himself and had a list for members to sign up for to get one. The all white version was called a Storm Trooper edition. He had lots of other colors and if I recall lots of them had a marbled effect to them. Cannot remember for the life of me his name or the name of his mods, hopefully someone can chime in and help me out!

billfirth3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Frisco, TX
I got a new 30mm ModFather tank. To me this is the ultimate tank if your looking for one. Easy to wick, no leaking, clouds and flavor, it can handle any build, and it's machined great. Really enjoying this thing.
02b3749f555d0bb6f487d4fbad96bf89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread