Status
Not open for further replies.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
lol, Im saving for a CC or another Tmod
Wich cc are you gonna get? My 2nd is gonna be the triangular daul 18650 i think. Ive only had my cc for 2 weeks and i love it , its small and just works so well. With that top airflow Maker rsa from catfish on top its beast at .14ohm dual parallel , no leaks , just quality quality quality, clouds , flava flava. I want an LBC so bad!

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
Wich cc are you gonna get? My 2nd is gonna be the triangular daul 18650 i think. Ive only had my cc for 2 weeks and i love it , its small and just works so well. With that top airflow Maker rsa from catfish on top its beast at .14ohm dual parallel , no leaks , just quality quality quality, clouds , flava flava. I want an LBC so bad!

It will probably be the aluminum. Not sure about dual or single as I like both. But I also have an idea for a dually tmod that I have been entertaining.

This is also assuming when the time comes the LBC lists don't open up, then I will be wanting a second.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
I got my cc fast , like 2 weeks . its a 6061 aluminum, its the perfect pocket mod , small, light , i love it. Tmods are amazing too , i just like the magnets on the cc over screws on tmods. That and its a little cheaper. How long is the wait on Lbc's ? Toms got the jr dna75 comin but i want the dna 200.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
I got my cc fast , like 2 weeks . its a 6061 aluminum, its the perfect pocket mod , small, light , i love it. Tmods are amazing too , i just like the magnets on the cc over screws on tmods. That and its a little cheaper. How long is the wait on Lbc's ? Toms got the jr dna75 comin but i want the dna 200.

My Tmod may open your eyes. Its a seamless single 18650 With a Buckeye burl wood insert. I believe its the only one he has ever made. Seemless ones use magnets.

dwroblewski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Omaha, NE
Stab wood Hellfire Phantom

f16e018496a1ab5b79737a4f5d958f3b.jpg

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I have been following this thread for what seems like forever. Just loving all the pics... Today i finally got the courage to "google" a few of the mods that i love. I almost fell off my bed at the prices. Leave it to me..to love a $850 mod. This thread is going to have to be like space..where i look up at sky every night admiring the stars knowing ill never get to touch one or see one up close LOL. well the closest ill come might be that hotcig r150.....

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
I have been following this thread for what seems like forever. Just loving all the pics... Today i finally got the courage to "google" a few of the mods that i love. I almost fell off my bed at the prices. Leave it to me..to love a $850 mod. This thread is going to have to be like space..where i look up at sky every night admiring the stars knowing ill never get to touch one or see one up close LOL. well the closest ill come might be that hotcig r150.....
If you take care of your mods , an expensive high end mod doesnt lose value , they usually are worth more depending on demand being higher than supply. My friend won a gheppetto(im sure its misspelled) in a raffle and sold it for 8000$ . 8k...!!
I just got a Custom Classic 6061 aluminum squonker , paid 350$ , my fiancee was ...... but i love it , it'l last forever and was wrth every penny.

Love my new Billet Box!

c482f21d828654df4b5b73aa9976d013.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing Mod!
Have a check at Atmistique.gr which is the constructors of the Billet Bridge in order to be able to use also rebuildable attys like diver..
If You decide to come in touch ask for Mr AGAPOULA and tell Him that You call by Me..
He is a very good friend and will give very food price.. [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread