Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroblewski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Omaha, NE
My favorite setup (today, anyway) - Black Rose EVO 26650 with a CloudOne sitting on top.

d145f5c0ae33da6b46a50be5de0074c6.jpg

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
If you take care of your mods , an expensive high end mod doesnt lose value , they usually are worth more depending on demand being higher than supply. My friend won a gheppetto(im sure its misspelled) in a raffle and sold it for 8000$ . 8k...!!
I just got a Custom Classic 6061 aluminum squonker , paid 350$ , my fiancee was ...... but i love it , it'l last forever and was wrth every penny.
The high end mod prices have been dropping like flies. Only the top tier mods are unscathed. Mods like the Zero/Delta/Mellody could be had for no more than 300-400 dollars these days even though they're 500+ retail. The ones that hold value above retail are mods like the Alpha/Gamma/Superleggera GT/Geppeto, aside from those mods and their brands, it's all gone to hell.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
The high end mod prices have been dropping like flies. Only the top tier mods are unscathed. Mods like the Zero/Delta/Mellody could be had for no more than 300-400 dollars these days even though they're 500+ retail. The ones that hold value above retail are mods like the Alpha/Gamma/Superleggera GT/Geppeto, aside from those mods and their brands, it's all gone to hell.
Ive noticed that lately stuff has gone down significantly, its definitely time to buy

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I think i saw the dbox 75w here? Does anyone know about this mod? Ive googled and it seems kinda strange, says it's by aleader but is very hard to find. Ft i think has a clone, but then i thought i read is a high end clone of tophat? So ft is a clone of a clone? The only other place I've seen them is ebay and the prices are over 100.00 but it seems like sellers are either assembling them or maybe there is just a factory making them and selling them? Soo confused why is not one manufacturer and i just cant buy it from a trusted source.

67106634946a59dfcbd17c6d8d75e949.jpg

I think they are so pretty.... But i doubt know if it's a clone or authentic or what.. Help? It says resin dbox 75w.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread