6711bad57c2946939a1f9cf5204a5e7f.jpg

638999ee6cb1f09d4b027ad56406ca45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Nice start for your squonk journey!

Just one comment, you should need small tools to refill (cannot use your hand to take out and install back the bottle)

Thanks, I might rig up a string pull for the bottles, or get one of those filling bottles you use through the 510 connector - if I can find them anywhere that has other supplies so I can make shipping worthwhile :)

Reactions: AstroTurf

Ken Newbie HK

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2016
Hong Kong
Thanks, I might rig up a string pull for the bottles, or get one of those filling bottles you use through the 510 connector - if I can find them anywhere that has other supplies so I can make shipping worthwhile :)

That's one possible solution but when you are installing it back, you might still need the tools, because:

1. They choose the tube with smaller diameter so that once you install it, it holds very tight with the 510 connector, so when you install it, it is nearly
Impossible to just push in

I am also using the Sunbox squonker mod of which their bottle is much better design and you can install the tube back to the connector much easier

Once you got the GProv, you will understand that, but it is not a very very big issue, and other than this, I have no other complain at all

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

I use the 510 filler bottle with my Gprov. I have not changed out the bottle, but many people say the Sunbox bottles work great without the need for the 510 filler bottle.
If you make your own puller strings, don't use embroidery thread as it is too slippery and won't snug up to the bottle enough. Find a place that sells the very thin cord to use in making necklaces.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I use the 510 filler bottle with my Gprov. I have not changed out the bottle, but many people say the Sunbox bottles work great without the need for the 510 filler bottle.
If you make your own puller strings, don't use embroidery thread as it is too slippery and won't snug up to the bottle enough. Find a place that sells the very thin cord to use in making necklaces.

Great, thanks for the tips, was going to do a short tube top hoping that would do the trick, but may look into the sunbox bottles, they are the silicone ones yeah? Am pretty sure I have silicone tubing from my aquarium somewhere too :p

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Great, thanks for the tips, was going to do a short tube top hoping that would do the trick, but may look into the sunbox bottles, they are the silicone ones yeah? Am pretty sure I have silicone tubing from my aquarium somewhere too :p

The Sunbox bottles are silicone. A bit pricey, though.

Ken Newbie HK

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2016
Hong Kong
From what others have said, the small ones do. The 10ml is too large. I do not have personal experience with them.

Yes, I am also thinking to try to find the small one to have a try as I only have the 10ml on hand. Pity that they are sold out everywhere.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Yes, I am also thinking to try to find the small one to have a try as I only have the 10ml on hand. Pity that they are sold out everywhere.

I believe squonkers Paradise is doing a group buy in the coming weeks for these, waiting to finish the ss and refill bottle buy 1st then doing the sunbox bottles. Keep an eye out on FB they go quick usually a day or two then closes out .

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I believe squonkers Paradise is doing a group buy in the coming weeks for these, waiting to finish the ss and refill bottle buy 1st then doing the sunbox bottles. Keep an eye out on FB they go quick usually a day or two then closes out .

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

This will be the biggest yet, and still will go quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread