Status
Not open for further replies.

Boompumper

Verified Member
Apr 4, 2017
Southern California
Off-topic. Casually posting my friends ;)

Earned yourself a sub my friend, keep fighting the good fight.

Sorry I don't have a 'high end' mod to add the discussion. My Lux is beautiful to me, but not compared to the mods in this thread, thanks for sharing.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Earned yourself a sub my friend, keep fighting the good fight.

Sorry I don't have a 'high end' mod to add the discussion. My Lux is beautiful to me, but not compared to the mods in this thread, thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the sub my friend :)

Amit Dilip Gole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2017
India
Gotta love a bit of wood...punspunspuns

IMG_3355.jpg
Hi @mongo74

Which mod is this?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rep. Duncan Hunter FIGHTS to take vapor products out of the tobacco products category!

Read his Replace Legislation Bill >here<

Common sense, slowly prevailing?

Let us hope. Thanks, Qorax. Your contributions (vape) are tremendously appreciated, and continually marvelous. :thumb:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
14aa193449c433e05cd627d4188efc24.jpg

3e8a5e565b5bf5a7d700720f68bc1241.jpg

Mm vapor's minimus. It's a shame they decided to cease making them. It's super light and imo beautiful.

I was walking the little princess so they're "action shots" lmao.

Inside it has totally different characteristics.

9f21b66dcc758822a2ef518ffc9689fc.jpg

And with the equally fantastic cc (don't think you're addressing mechs in his thread but man it's beautiful.

76e6209e1c6ddfa53612a0e6490c2241.jpg

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Like always, late to the party.... SX Mini M Class. New to me..... Love it.
View attachment 650739

You may want to grab one of the aftermarket battery caps to make changing the battery easier. It's not expensive and very helpful. I'll post a link back here in a moment if I can find it.

here is one with retractable handle.

I don't know if the one I bought is still available. here is the Reddit to get you started. Elevated vape accessories.

Check eBay too. I believe the retractable handle one is on there and for less than the link I sent.

Last edited:

theday1smine

Verified Member
Apr 11, 2017
CA
PICTURES | DISCUSSIONS | HEADS UP | NEWS | TIPS | ACCESSORIES | REVIEWS | WHATEVER

Let's strictly talk about
Top notch Regulated !

Well, times are changing - vaping is becoming mainstream - and choices are galore! There are quality VV/VW devices out there and everyday something new, something unique, is being added. There couldn't be a better time in our vaping industry than now!

So, let us discuss some high end "regulated mods" in this thread ~ share our stories, share our finds, pictures, adulations, acquisitions and triumphs! And please - NO CLONES!

j17cew.jpg

So, bring them on folks!

AHHHH!!!!!!
I am screaming!!!!
That looks freaking gorgeous!!
Argh!

theday1smine

Verified Member
Apr 11, 2017
CA
PICTURES | DISCUSSIONS | HEADS UP | NEWS | TIPS | ACCESSORIES | REVIEWS | WHATEVER

Let's strictly talk about
Top notch Regulated !

Well, times are changing - vaping is becoming mainstream - and choices are galore! There are quality VV/VW devices out there and everyday something new, something unique, is being added. There couldn't be a better time in our vaping industry than now!

So, let us discuss some high end "regulated mods" in this thread ~ share our stories, share our finds, pictures, adulations, acquisitions and triumphs! And please - NO CLONES!

j17cew.jpg

So, bring them on folks!

@qorax
What is that—the mod that is?
That is as clean as can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread