May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
blue2.jpg

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
I think I can see in your pic your top plate overhangs the body a drop too. maybe that is how it is made. I did not have good luck with mine for $300 but not the disaster the shark was for instance. well the only big thing was my fire button stuck in because there was a burr on the hole. you must have a huge hand lol. I do not find mine that small. like my whole palm and fingers but I am small. I do like your color.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
So, please help me out here a bit?

I vape rather than smoke (almost 2yrs now), my hands are way too messed up for making coils period. I vape for nic and flavor, not really for clouds at all. Currently am using a Subtank (but hate the messy seepage,etc) and love the airy lung-hits I can take. Before that was using a 'Silo' on the most airy setting...

I own a P3, a P2.5, and a MVP20W (primary backup/travel). Am happy with the mods I have but am curious about sub-ohming the OOC coils? I use the 1.2 ohm OOC coils right now at 12watts.

However, I *want* a SX Mini~! (remember, no coil building)

And, am on a fixed budget (disabled).

So, tell me why I should or should not get one? It really is more of, "I want", rather than a, "I need"...

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
peter I feel you. I got the shakes. I had to play with the st a month to stop leaking. just luck probably. only game in town if you can't build. go tc on the ni200 coils.

you guys got me. all my regulated mods are mass produced. well accept variant maybe. this custom stuff is off the chain. if someone told me where to get something with 350j, dna40 I will.

Reactions: Peter_C

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I think I can see in your pic your top plate overhangs the body a drop too. maybe that is how it is made. I did not have good luck with mine for $300 but not the disaster the shark was for instance. well the only big thing was my fire button stuck in because there was a burr on the hole. you must have a huge hand lol. I do not find mine that small. like my whole palm and fingers but I am small. I do like your color.

Was this directed at me? If so, there is no overhang on the top plate. And yes, my hands are on the large side. I'm 6'7".

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
You must be a sight to see climbing out of your Vette![emoji2]
Ha! A lot of people can't figure out how I fit in it. I do have to admit that I bought a convertible because my head was hitting the B-pillar on the coupe.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ha! A lot of people can't figure out how I fit in it. I do have to admit that I bought a convertible because my head was hitting the B-pillar on the coupe.
The sacrifices we make for our rides;)

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
What is the beautiful mod on the left? I see a lot of these but can not find out the brand.

That is an SX350 bottom feeder from Svapiamo, unless you can read Italian you need to browse the site with a translator plugin for mozilla or use chrome. It is a great regulated wooden bottom feeder for under 200$. Or was on the exchange rate of the day I bought that one.

matt9285

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2015
That is an SX350 bottom feeder from Svapiamo, unless you can read Italian you need to browse the site with a translator plugin for mozilla or use chrome. It is a great regulated wooden bottom feeder for under 200$. Or was on the exchange rate of the day I bought that one.

excellent info...thanks! What is the other one?

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014

How has the Svapiamo performed for you? I love the looks of the device and the fact that it uses an SX350 but I've read that the battery sled tears up battery wrappers which has scared me away from ordering one. Is that the case with yours?

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
excellent info...thanks! What is the other one?

The other one is a Kostas from Greece. He is a modder on facebook. Single 18650 SX350 C frame

How has the Svapiamo performed for you? I love the looks of the device and the fact that it uses an SX350 but I've read that the battery sled tears up battery wrappers which has scared me away from ordering one. Is that the case with yours?

It has performed great. The battery sled does not tear battery wrappers up on mine. Getting them in and out with a screwdriver does tho. I started putting a ribbon behind them before putting them in.

Like all single 18650 SX mods it is terrible for battery life. The SX350 really needs dual batteries to function well above 25 watts. Works well enough, I just bring extra batteries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread