High end RTAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
The slight angle is what I was referring to. I can't figure out how to adjust it. Do you think it is worth messing with it?

It does look odd for sure, they should be completely vertical. Take out the deck again and see if the angle exists on the deck before screwing into the base (with AFC)

Kirbys117

Oct 16, 2016
It does look odd for sure, they should be completely vertical. Take out the deck again and see if the angle exists on the deck before screwing into the base (with AFC)
I'm bad at taking photos but it does still exist.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 71

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I'm bad at taking photos but it does still exist.

Yeah, its hard to tell from this photo as I would be hard pressed to see the angle if I didn't see the previous photo.

I would shoot the vendor an email - they should put you in direct contact with Hussar and they will either have a simple fix or send you a new one.

In the meantime see if you can strip in down further (without using any force), there might be a misaligned insulator ??

It is frustrating to hear and see these sorts of QC issues, and this is a new one to me.

Kirbys117

Oct 16, 2016
Yeah, its hard to tell from this photo as I would be hard pressed to see the angle if I didn't see the previous photo.

I would shoot the vendor an email - they should put you in direct contact with Hussar and they will either have a simple fix or send you a new one.

In the meantime see if you can strip in down further (without using any force), there might be a misaligned insulator ??

It is frustrating to hear and see these sorts of QC issues, and this is a new one to me.
I have no idea how to strip it down further if anyone knows how to it would be much appreciated. I'll contact vapinart and see what they say.

Kirbys117

Oct 16, 2016
I can't really make out what is going on in the last pic and unfortunately have a fresh build and full tank so dont really want to do a full strip down of mine right now. Is there any play or wiggle in the poles?

As I said previously don't use any force that could cause further damage.
No play or wiggle. The last pic I was just showing the bottom because I don't know how to take the post out. I figured I had to unscrew something but I don't see anything to unscrew.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
No play or wiggle. The last pic I was just showing the bottom because I don't know how to take the post out. I figured I had to unscrew something but I don't see anything to unscrew.

I can't really give better advice until I go through my tank and strip mine down. The only thing I can think of is trying to push the pin through ??

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I have no idea how to strip it down further if anyone knows how to it would be much appreciated. I'll contact vapinart and see what they say.
the first one I got from VapinArt had that issue. Mine would bind a little while screwing on the chamber/tank section. It would go on, but not smoothly...It worked fine but the last few turns to tighten up the chamber to the deck were too tight. VapinArt exchanged it for a new one. They're good folks.

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Reactions: Yonjuro

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK

JRFII