Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Just got the new kayfun prime and it's a beauty....Imo, it's the best kayfun ever made and I have had them all
uploadfromtaptalk1506726592713.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
c42666201329407110ae1008a726e2e0.jpg

Mehmet Bizcanli

Apr 25, 2017
I am so sorry, my love is platonic.
I always used original atomizers. Skyline, erlkönigin, phenomenon, tilemahos, evl reaper, keras giga, cloudone, kayfun, taifun, calix, and many more. I've never had problems that can not be solved at all. Until I bought a hussar.
Hussar is a very nice atomizer. The details are also very ergonomic. But it's leaking. I changed the o-ring on the chimney, tried it without that o-ring, changed all the other o-rings, but problem not solved. Now I use it like that photo at your link. Without the mod :)
IMG_0824.jpg

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I am so sorry, my love is platonic.
I always used original atomizers. Skyline, erlkönigin, phenomenon, tilemahos, evl reaper, keras giga, cloudone, kayfun, taifun, calix, and many more. I've never had problems that can not be solved at all. Until I bought a hussar.
Hussar is a very nice atomizer. The details are also very ergonomic. But it's leaking. I changed the o-ring on the chimney, tried it without that o-ring, changed all the other o-rings, but problem not solved. Now I use it like that photo at your link. Without the mod :)
View attachment 690173
this is unhelpul but i have had niow leaking or issues with mine (problems with the tanks fitting and other problems). whats your buikd, setup etc..?

Mehmet Bizcanli

Apr 25, 2017
this is unhelpul but i have had niow leaking or issues with mine (problems with the tanks fitting and other problems). whats your buikd, setup etc..?
2,5 mm. 6 tour spaced coil
zivipf ss 304 27ga 0,45 ohm. tcr:105
and cotton bacon.
18-20 watts and 230-235 °C
mods : dicodes dani extreme v3 and pipeline pro eight.
Tried two different micro tank set.
Both of them are original.
IMG_0826.jpg IMG_0827.jpg

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
New micro tank on old base? If so, and you have an old micro kit, try switching just the sleeve. Also change the bottom o-ring on the inner top cap.

I had some issues recently and did a whole bunch of things with the help of Hussar, they were fantastic and sent me new o-rings and talked me through every part of finding a solution.

If you can give exact details of your areas of leaking and the batches of the deck and kit I can try and help with some of what I learnt.

Mehmet Bizcanli

Apr 25, 2017
New micro tank on old base? If so, and you have an old micro kit, try switching just the sleeve. Also change the bottom o-ring on the inner top cap.

I had some issues recently and did a whole bunch of things with the help of Hussar, they were fantastic and sent me new o-rings and talked me through every part of finding a solution.

If you can give exact details of your areas of leaking and the batches of the deck and kit I can try and help with some of what I learnt.
Hi Yonjuro, thank you for your interest..
I bought the atomizer just 18 days before. So I don't think that they assembled a new product with incompatible parts.
2SMOK | Print Order # 1200030947.jpg
I talked with Mr. Nowak and Mr. Wojtczak about my problem. Like your said, they are very interested persons. And they sent to me new o-ring sets(4 pack), new micro tank set(include chimney).
IMG_0825.jpg
The liquid is accumulating on the base. And it's leaking out of the air ducts.
The closest possibility is that the problem appears to be the tank-to-base connection. And I changed that o-ring there too many times. (I changed all the other o-rings also.)
IMG_0828.jpg

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Hi Yonjuro, thank you for your interest..
I bought the atomizer just 18 days before. So I don't think that they assembled a new product with incompatible parts.

I talked with Mr. Nowak and Mr. Wojtczak about my problem. Like your said, they are very interested persons. And they sent to me new o-ring sets(4 pack), new micro tank set(include chimney).

The liquid is accumulating on the base. And it's leaking out of the air ducts.
The closest possibility is that the problem appears to be the tank-to-base connection. And I changed that o-ring there too many times. (I changed all the other o-rings also.)

Hmmm, damn - looks like you have addressed the same things I have, but mine is now solved. The best thing is to keep communicating with them until it is resolved and or replaced. Mine was a generation 2 deck with a new micro tank section, so yours will be generally 4 or 5. I hate it that they have these issues on occasion but at least they are willing to help. Please persist as once you solve it, there is not better RTA on the market (in my opinion) I did find that the new o-ring on the 510 was a lot bigger than my previous one, it was very hard to screw the deck in, but thankfully this may have resolved my issue. No leaks since.

I am sorry that I can't be of more assistance

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread