high wattage vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
Definitely love high wattage vaping with a nice big coil build. Something like some big parallels, big dual coils, quads is usually what I've stuck to so far. Got my Airek with a .55 24g dual coil build going at 95w and I'm trying to figure out my Mutation Xv4 build. I normally build something between .2 - .4 ohms, 3-3.5mm ID and vape that at around 140-150w, but have been trying different builds. Really looking forward to these new high watt tanks coming out, need something with good prebuilt coils for when I can't wick worth a damn.

Reactions: Suryia

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
I like my wattage in the 25 to 44 W range. I have 3 RDAs with 3 very different builds and I use Mechs only(for now). My wattage is limited by my builds. Im ok with that, but I would like to have a bit more power so I could try some different coils.

I still can cloud it up though. Ive been in the local B&M running a 1.2ohm dual coil in my Dark Horse and the guy behind the counter didnt believe I wasnt subohming until I slapped the atty on a reader and proved it to him. He was thinking around .4-.6 range.(I should mention he's not all that bright)

Reactions: WonderDude32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread