• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

High wattage

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeef

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Singapore
What are the amp and voltage limits of that mod?
  • Voltage range: 3V - 12V
  • Wattage range: 6W - 50W
  • Minimum resistance: 0.2ohm
  • Charges via microUSB up to 2A for rapid recharging
  • Short Circuit protection
  • Enable Sub-ohming ; fires at 0.2ohm
  • Operates from Xpro BT50 and cellphone
  • If system halts , can be restarted from side hole
  • Micro Charging port for charging from USB
  • Special Battery hole at bottom to ensure proper security
  • OLED Screen
  • High frequency flat signal
  • Bluetooth: Android 4.3+ and iOS6.0+
  • App Approved in app store
  • Dimensions with 18650: 3-1/2"L x 1-3/4"W x 1"D

zeef

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Singapore
I dont know...but i saw some of the comments abt the metal plate connection to the battery...so i did a cleaning up...just a few wipes...i managed to get 55watts using 0.2ohms...:headbang:and 50watts on 0.5ohms...voltage went to 5.5v....thats saying my battery was at about 60%....i hoped with it fully charged i can get a 65watts....it'll be a waste to have a 65w mod if its limited to only below 40watts.....:(

zeef

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Singapore
i dont know but the vape was hot actually....but my atomizer is hot though that im afraid its gonna explode...hahaha...so i'll vape abit and let it cool down before having another go...cant really chainvape at 50w all the way...hahahaha...sticking to about 20-30w...or i'll use the bluetooth app...and crank it up to 40w for 1sec...and 20w from 2sec onwards....

spookiewon

Feb 14, 2014
United States
It's xpro bt50...I tried a couple of build... 0.6 and 0.4....maybe I should try build 0.5....
I have that mod, and I have that problem with some batteries--even if the battery can actually handle the load you're putting on it. It can fire coils down to 0.2ohm. I'm NOT having that problem with 35amp LG IMR batteries. My suggestion is to try a different battery.

I found it very frustrating when I first got the mod. It's fine with the right batteries.

I AM disappointed with the bluetooth and the app--it's not as cool a thing as I expected. :(

zeef

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Singapore
I have that mod, and I have that problem with some batteries--even if the battery can actually handle the load you're putting on it. It can fire coils down to 0.2ohm. I'm NOT having that problem with 35amp LG IMR batteries. My suggestion is to try a different battery.

I found it very frustrating when I first got the mod. It's fine with the right batteries.

I AM disappointed with the bluetooth and the app--it's not as cool a thing as I expected. :(

Thanks...maybe I'll get myself the same batteries too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread