Highest mah for a sigelei 150?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
I've got a sigelei 150 watt. I've had it for months now and absolutely love it. I've tried a ipv4 and a smok m80 plus and still prefer the sigelei.

I'm going on vacation in a few months and have a long 18 hour drive. Obviously one set of batteries won't last the whole trip so I need to buy more.

I'm running my herakles tank with the atlantis v2 .3 ohm coils in it at 75-80 watts, 4.5 volts at 22 amps.

I'm looking for high mah batteries but don't know what to get. I currently use samsung 25r batteries that work great but would like something higher then 2500mah for this long drive. I need to order 4 of them

Input would be greatly appreciated

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
You really should use 20A+ batteries with a mod with that kind of output. You kind of need it to prevent the high wattage chip from venting the batteries.

And when you are looking at that kind of CDR, 2500mah is about as high as they go, short of 2600mah which the VTC5s used to do, but they are not around anymore.

I would suggest getting a charger with a car adapter, like the LUC v4 or XTAR VP series.

Reactions: Baditude

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've got a sigelei 150 watt. I've had it for months now and absolutely love it. I've tried a ipv4 and a smok m80 plus and still prefer the sigelei.

I'm going on vacation in a few months and have a long 18 hour drive. Obviously one set of batteries won't last the whole trip so I need to buy more.

I'm running my herakles tank with the atlantis v2 .3 ohm coils in it at 75-80 watts, 4.5 volts at 22 amps.

I'm looking for high mah batteries but don't know what to get. I currently use samsung 25r batteries that work great but would like something higher then 2500mah for this long drive. I need to order 4 of them

At 100 watts you'll be drawing almost 20 amps per battery, so at 80 watts you can't go much lower than that for battery safety reasons. Atty resistance has nothing to do with this, it's about battery current drain at device wattage output. 2500 mAh is the best you can get right now at 20A and the 25R are very good. I would buy more of them and swap batteries when needed.

Or get an atty setup you like at lower watts. Going from 80 watts to 60 watts will give you 33% more run time, going to 40 watts will double it.

Enjoy the vacation!

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread