Highest ohm coil for pure vg in Subtank Mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I'm looking for anyone who has experience with higher ohm coils, vaping high VG juices, on the subtank mini.

Does it flood or spit, or is it possible to do this at high ohms and lower wattage?

Reasons are to consume less juice and avoid high temperatures.
Yes, it does not perform well.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I'm looking for anyone who has experience with higher ohm coils, vaping high VG juices, on the subtank mini.

Does it flood or spit, or is it possible to do this at high ohms and lower wattage?

Reasons are to consume less juice and avoid high temperatures.

There's no general blanket statement answer to that kind of question.

One setup can work fine in the summer but dry hit in the winter. Or fine in the winter but flood in the summer.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Both of my ADV's are 'reduced PG', which if I understand all I think I know, is Vg with the only Pg added being what comes with the nic/flavorings.
That said, I've used Protank, Puritank, T3, nautilus, and probably some other tanks with my ADV's without much of a problem. I currently use a KF 3.1 without problems. I vape a single 2.5 ohm microcoil with cotton wick and normally @ 7 watts. The only times I've had issues with gurgling or a dry hit is when the airflow on that particular tank was not set properly or the tank was in bad need of a rebuild.
I've never added any kind of 'thinner' to a juice.
That's my story, YRMV, Good Luck
OBTW been vaping my ADV's for over a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread