Hii I am new here!

Discussion in 'Simple Solutions' started by bhavanarao, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bhavanarao

bhavanarao New Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Hii
    I am Bhavanarao and new to this forum. I wnat to know all the brand names of cigarette and which brand should I go for?

VapeCityAV likes this.
  2. Dextrose

Dextrose Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome @bhavanarao to ECF :) There are so many brands to name them all would take a few posts lol, but if its a starter kit your looking for i usaly point people towards something like a eleaf istick/aspire nautilus combo, not very expensive and great setup to start with, hope that helps Happy Vaping! :)

Hitmetwice likes this.
  3. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    Hi and welcome! Also agree with the istick and nautilus combo. How do you like to vape? Have you started yet?

4. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    These blogs should help you:

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper
    • Typical starter setups recommended for a new vaper. Includes a video on the use of an eGo variable voltage battery/clearomizer and of the iStick and MVP mods.
    Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder
    • From cigalike batteries, to eGo's, to mods. Another picture dictionary of terminology and form factors for beginning vapers.
    Proper Terminology: Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Delivery Devices
    • A picture dictionary for beginners with descriptions of clearomizers, nano's, drip atomizers, bottom feeding mods, cartomizers, cartotanks, and RBA's (rebuildable atomizers). Includes video demos/reviews of all devices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.