Hit it or Quit it - Raspberry Very Vanilla Cupcake (Raz Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steep time: FOOB

Nic Level: 6mg

Atty: Aerotank 2.0 ohms

Mod: MVP 2.0

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: I could smell the juice through the packaging. I ordered quite a bit of this juice because I was hoping I would like it. I tasted a nice raspberry flavor. I thought it was rather potent. It was very strong on the inhale. The vanilla that I perceived was the same one I get when I vape Creme Brulee before it has a chance to steep. This juice gave me a migraine. I get them from some juices. It does not mean that the juice is bad at all. I know this juice needs to steep for at least 2 more weeks for the vanilla cake to come out a bit more. I don't know if I will be able to keep on vaping this one. As to the flavors, they are ok. I am seeing that straight raspberry is not my favorite flavor. I know taste is subjective. I am really happy I gave this one a try though. I would give Ras Cup a 6 out of 10.

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: I could smell the juice through the packaging. I ordered quite a bit of this juice because I was hoping I would like it. I tasted a nice raspberry flavor. I thought it was rather potent. It was very strong on the inhale. The vanilla that I perceived was the same one I get when I vape Creme Brulee before it has a chance to steep. This juice gave me a migraine. I get them from some juices. It does not mean that the juice is bad at all. I know this juice needs to steep for at least 2 more weeks for the vanilla cake to come out a bit more. I don't know if I will be able to keep on vaping this one. As to the flavors, they are ok. I am seeing that straight raspberry is not my favorite flavor. I know taste is subjective. I am really happy I gave this one a try though. I would give Ras Cup a 6 out of 10.

I would be happy to buy any Razz you want to sell if it doesn't come around for you. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Oh no CSN! Headaches, no bueno. :( I'd sit on that one for 4-6 weeks and see what comes of it... if it doesn't come around, there is a swap thread for NT junkies around here "somewhere."

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Steep time: 3 days

Tank/Atomizer (including build info, resistance, etc): IGO W 1.7ohm single microcoil with cotton

Mod: MVP 2

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: It tastes a lot like raspberry yogurt or a raspberry coolie with vanilla creme. I don't get much cupcake but I can taste it in the background. It definitely has a wonderful vanilla creme flavor. I'll let it steep for at least a full 2 weeks and try it again.

Note: I have a lot of trouble with raspberry flavored eliquids. They always taste a bit like hair conditioner to me and this one has that as well, although it's less than other raspberry eliquids. That has everything to do with me and not the eliquid.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I need details for the website folks!

Steep time: FOB dripped for 2hrs only

Nic Level: 6

Tank/Atomizer (including build info, resistance, etc):Phoenix v5 single 1.2 coil around Ekowool between 10-12w

Mod: (mechanical, VV)Protovapor XPV dna20

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:
very crisp and refreshing raspberry. No cupcake as of yet. Going down for a deep steep.

Please be candid! Less than "glowing" feedback is welcome! Also welcome feedback with regard to what other data you feel is relevant with regard to "stuff you would like to see before you place an order!

It is a good one!

fibberwibber

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Michigan
Steep time: 2 Days

Nic Level: 12mg

Atty: Patriot RDA, 2.0 single coil, cotton wick.

Mod: Nemesis Clone

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: This particular liquid has a very good raspberry inhale with a creamy vanilla exhale. I'm getting mostly raspberry with the first week however I believe after a few weeks of good steeping the cupcake is going to pop tremendously. This is going to be a tough liquid to steep for me because with a 2 day steep I already have a really nice vape that is a possible ADV. All I want to do is just keep dripping it. Going to attempt to let this steep another 2 weeks to see how much more the cupcake will pop.

Raspberry Flavor - 9 Vanilla/Cupcake flavor - 7 Overall Juice - 8 This is just a fantastic mix considering it's literally been 2 days. You have outdone yourself with this one superman. Can't wait to see what happens in two weeks.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Steep time: not sure..

Tank/Atomizer (including build info, resistance, etc): RM2, 1.5, cotton

Mod: (mechanical, VV) Woodvil 18490

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: sweet tart raspberry right up front, with a creamy after taste- like a big scooping lick into raspberry cream donut center, but not as sugar-shock sweet.

I really love this. thanks for the PIF!!

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here
Steep time: not sure..

Tank/Atomizer (including build info, resistance, etc): RM2, 1.5, cotton

Mod: (mechanical, VV) Woodvil 18490

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: sweet tart raspberry right up front, with a creamy after taste- like a big scooping lick into raspberry cream donut center, but not as sugar-shock sweet.

I really love this. thanks for the PIF!!

Yea, I can't get enough of it!! Also got a REO on order!!:p

LotusGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
North NJ, USA
I need to find the postal worker who is enjoying my Raz Cup.....because it's been sitting in a postal facility about 20 miles away from me since the 20th :( I hope he/she is enjoying it and posts here with hit it or quit it. Actually...I hope he/she at least leaves me just a LITTLE bit so I can see what it's like.

Seriously...why is my raz cup sitting there for 4 days? :facepalm:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I need to find the postal worker who is enjoying my Raz Cup.....because it's been sitting in a postal facility about 20 miles away from me since the 20th :( I hope he/she is enjoying it and posts here with hit it or quit it. Actually...I hope he/she at least leaves me just a LITTLE bit so I can see what it's like.

Seriously...why is my raz cup sitting there for 4 days? :facepalm:

USPS being the USPS. Argh! Please keep me appraised of the situation. If we need to flog them, we will.

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area
Second post on this. Today I justified a tank's worth even if it's only been 1 week since I got it. It's a special occasion so I'm allowed.\

Steep time: 7 days
Tank: Taifun GS with a 1.7 micro coil (28G) Organic cotton wick ( fresh coil and wick)
Mod: Private V2 Clone (fresh VTC4 battery)
Tasting notes: First thing is that the raspberry has settled down just a tad. Not 100% sure it's due to steeping or the difference between a dripper and a tank. I find my Taifun is a little powerhouse of a tank and has very little muting compared to let's say a protank, so hard to say. It's less tart, more of a fruity flavor. Still really fresh razz. The cupcake hasn't come around yet. The vanilla is a bit more prominent. At this point I can kind of see where this is going and I like it. I'm gonna enjoy it for what I'm getting from it today very very much.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Second post on this. Today I justified a tank's worth even if it's only been 1 week since I got it. It's a special occasion so I'm allowed.\

Steep time: 7 days
Tank: Taifun GS with a 1.7 micro coil (28G) Organic cotton wick ( fresh coil and wick)
Mod: Private V2 Clone (fresh VTC4 battery)
Tasting notes: First thing is that the raspberry has settled down just a tad. Not 100% sure it's due to steeping or the difference between a dripper and a tank. I find my Taifun is a little powerhouse of a tank and has very little muting compared to let's say a protank, so hard to say. It's less tart, more of a fruity flavor. Still really fresh razz. The cupcake hasn't come around yet. The vanilla is a bit more prominent. At this point I can kind of see where this is going and I like it. I'm gonna enjoy it for what I'm getting from it today very very much.

Great update! I had to sell my personal bottle because of the miscount so I am out - no biggie - just means I gotta make more. LMAO

Steep time: 14 days from mixing

Nic Level: 6 mg

Tank/Atomizer (including build info, resistance, etc):
1. Kraken (stainless) 5/4 wrap 26g a1 kanthal measuring .8 ohms stainless rope mesh wick
2. Kraken (Brass) 4/3 wrap 26g a1 kanthal measuring .5 ohms stainless rope mesh wick
3. i-go w drilled airholes to 1.5mm dual micro coil 28g a1 kanthal reading 1.0/1.1 ohm cotton wick
4. kayfun 3.1 stock intergrated tip single microcoil 28g a1 kanthal reading 1.2 ohm cotton wick
Mod: (mechanical, VV)
1. Nemesis {Mechanical} 18650
2. Stingray {Mechanical} 18650
3. Omega {Mechanical} 18650
4. Hammer {Mechanical} 18650 /18350
Thoughts/Tasting Notes:
1. rasberry is very prominent with vanilla a light background flavour not getting much of a cupcake note
2 . again rasberry is more pronounced than vanilla but flavour is a little more apparent
3. flavour is very prominent rasberry on inhale very bright and flavourful with background vanilla highlights vanilla prominent on exhale with light rasberry and cupcake notes
4. very good liquid to run through this atomiser the vanilla and rasberry both very prominent on inhale and exhale with a light background of cupcake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread