Hit it or Quit it - Raspberry Very Vanilla Cupcake (Raz Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0nt0ns00p

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2013
Boston, MA
So I copied and pasted my review that I posted directly to the NT website, but here are my First Impressions of Raz Cup :D

I received my Raz Cup yesterday, loaded up an atty (.7 ohm dual 1/16" coils Tobh on a black copper Stingray to be specific :)), and took a rip. I think the only expressions that have come out of my mouth since the first rip yesterday are "Holy ....", "WOW *mouth hanging open*, and "Damn... this is insane....". I haven't even touched my Reo full of Frenilla since the first taste... and that's sayin' something haha.

Off the bat with no steeping I get the most real fruit (Raspberry) flavor I have ever tried in any eliquid. Seriously, I've tried the fruit gamut and there is absoutely nothing more accurate to a real fruit than this taste. Its fresher than fresh squeezed raspberries- it's literally like biting into a fresh handpicked raspberry... I can't wrap my head around how you could come to such an accurate flavor without pieces of raspberries floating around in the juice :)

The vanilla/cupcake is fantastic. You can certainly tell that with steeping, these flavors will absolutely shine and become much richer even though the Raspberry is more dominant fresh out of the box. Nonetheless, it isn't some fake perfumey cake battery vanilla mess. It's F-ing awesome. The perfect blend of the incomparable Nicoticket vanilla flavor, a warm soft cupcake (like the very middle of a REAL fresh warm cupcake) and the raspberry mingling in and zapping your taste buds to life.

Recommendations: If you enjoy Frenilla, Strawnilla, (my personal 2 all-time faves on Earth) or even the other fruit flavors (Grap3 Ap3, Gravity, Hummingbird etc.) I would say you are really, really missing out if you don't scoop some of this. I ordered 100ml with my fingers crossed and I am not dissappointed AT ALL. With steeping this will be the third in my top 3 favorite juices of all-time, and I can say that with absolute certainty.

xxxSapphir3xxx

Aug 15, 2014
Michigan
So I made a huge mistake and tried the razz cup first... My very first order worth NT and already I have multiple problems with it....
I cannot put it down (even to eat or sleep)
I cannot seem to get enough vapor and flavor out each vape no matter how hard I try (read flooding because it's sooooo good the long slow draws are difficult to control)
I only ordered 30ml (yes, I know, you told me 50ml is the sample size)
I've gone through a quarter of that in 1 night
Flavor stayed in atty when I tried frenilla & CLS, which was just a reminder that I had to go back to the raz!!!

Seriously though it is AMAZING. I swear you juiced raspberries for the base instead of pg/vg, it's so real tasting. I don't get much cupcake nor sweetness, and I'm okay with both because the raspberry alone is freaking AMAZING! I'd love to say something along the lines of I'm sure the cupcake will come out after steeping, but let's just be honest here.... at the rate I'm vaping it, I'd say it will be gone by Monday, at the latest.

18mg, MVP2.0, cheap dripper (idk the brand) then transferred into a Nautilus.

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
So I made a huge mistake and tried the razz cup first... My very first order worth NT and already I have multiple problems with it....
I cannot put it down (even to eat or sleep)
I cannot seem to get enough vapor and flavor out each vape no matter how hard I try (read flooding because it's sooooo good the long slow draws are difficult to control)
I only ordered 30ml (yes, I know, you told me 50ml is the sample size)
I've gone through a quarter of that in 1 night
Flavor stayed in atty when I tried frenilla & CLS, which was just a reminder that I had to go back to the raz!!!

Seriously though it is AMAZING. I swear you juiced raspberries for the base instead of pg/vg, it's so real tasting. I don't get much cupcake nor sweetness, and I'm okay with both because the raspberry alone is freaking AMAZING! I'd love to say something along the lines of I'm sure the cupcake will come out after steeping, but let's just be honest here.... at the rate I'm vaping it, I'd say it will be gone by Monday, at the latest.

18mg, MVP2.0, cheap dripper (idk the brand) then transferred into a Nautilus.

SEE!!! I'm not just joking around here folks!!! Avoid the pain of juice loss!!!! :cry:

AlexanderJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
North NJ
Guhh I'm battling the urge BAD on this one! I've had a few purple packages show up this month and if my fiance sees another she's going to flip! (did I mention we are paying for the wedding ourselves??) But I want to grab some raz cup so bad...I know what y'all are going to say but someone talk me out of it!

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    My 30ml bottle is sitting in the mailbox. Super excited that it's here. Especially after watching the fantom USPS tracking for three days. I'd of excitedly ran out the get it, but I'm still working through my last tank of PPC (last of the bottle, too.) hoping to finish it by tonight so I can clean out the kayfun and load it up!!

motabrownie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 13, 2014
    Lawrence, KS
    Guhh I'm battling the urge BAD on this one! I've had a few purple packages show up this month and if my fiance sees another she's going to flip! (did I mention we are paying for the wedding ourselves??) But I want to grab some raz cup so bad...I know what y'all are going to say but someone talk me out of it!

Just remind her....for better or for worse LMAO

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread