Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
does any one vape this in a carto, i'm currently using a sophia and a rebuilt kanger
and this one tastes like sweet air with a hint of fruit.

i honestly can't taste the difference between this and wakonda.
i need something else to vape it in i guess.

That doesn't sound like you are getting the flavors from your juice.

I pulled out a couple of old Protanks to try these both in. Wakonda and Virus taste different in every way to me. I can taste the tobacco pretty strong in Virus (with hints of many other flavors) and Frenilla/Coffee in Wakonda.

Are you having trouble with other flavors?

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
wow, it's so amazing how people get different notes from the same juice. I agree Wakonda and Virus taste nothing alike, but I get more tobacco from Wakonda - almost completely tobacco, but with some cream and sugar undertones. same for my partner. Virus i get like...caramel and the ocassional blast of something otherworldly LOL :D

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
That doesn't sound like you are getting the flavors from your juice.

I pulled out a couple of old Protanks to try these both in. Wakonda and Virus taste different in every way to me. I can taste the tobacco pretty strong in Virus (with hints of many other flavors) and Frenilla/Coffee in Wakonda.

Are you having trouble with other flavors?
i'm vaping in sophias....
thanks for the feedback...
this is odd lol.
i have a magma on the way. i did think doodle and GCD tasted exactly the same.

virus and wakanda almost exactly the same, virus had more of a light tobacco taste.
and i vaped 4 ml of each easy.

thanks for the feed back. i got absollutely no coffee in wakonda.

i think il'll wait a bit for my magma clone to get here, wish me luck and i'll update.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
i agree on GCD and doodle almost - got some icing from GCD, doodle was straight cinnamon, i didn't finish the tank and traded it I just don't like cinnamon anything :( kept the GCD though, my partner likes it and I think it's ok

very little coffee for me if any in the Wakonda, except the first night with it for some reason lol

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
Steep time: approx. 1 month
Mod: REO Grand, 1.1 ohm coil, cotton wick
18mg nic

Clark...now that I've hit this in a REO I am INFECTED all over again...HOLY ZOTZ CLARK...and this is way too strong...but...cannot put it down...CLARK!!...EXPECT LOTS OF 6MG TO BE ORDERED NEXT PAYCHECK

Sloth, I take it you're not going to take me up on my offer I made last month to take The Virus off your hands if you did not like it....:)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Sloth, I take it you're not going to take me up on my offer I made last month to take The Virus off your hands if you did not like it....:)

hmm? think that was someone else - i loved The Virus right off the bat in a cruddy iClear16. it's been in my daily rotation almost constantly til i got the REO (then I was stuck on Wakonda 3 days straight except yesterday switched to Strawnila for the majority of the day). but now, I may have to make an apointment with the doctor because the Virus has me shaky LOL

Havoxx

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Wisconsin
Started at 18mg. Now vaping 6 mg with a bit of 12 thrown in. I love the Virus, all versions, all steeps and no steeps. In the Reo, in a tank, in a Kayfun, and even with green eggs and ham. Low ohms, high ohms, low power, high power, cotton, silica, rayon - no matter, just keep the Virus coming!

Um, is that a helpful review?

This is the juice I have played around with the most out of the NT juices I've tried and I gotta say I feel the same as Glow. There isn't a way to Vape it that I haven't liked yet lol.

I've vaped in an evod with stock coils, protank 2's with rebuilt coils, aspire bdc's, kayfun, taifun, dripper... Cotton or rayon.

It has become my Vape security blanket lol.
No matter what happens at least my virus is here for me!
It is an All day Vape and an Any device Vape for me as well.
[emoji106]

Snugglepooter

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Upstate NY
hmm? think that was someone else - i loved The Virus right off the bat in a cruddy iClear16. it's been in my daily rotation almost constantly til i got the REO (then I was stuck on Wakonda 3 days straight except yesterday switched to Strawnila for the majority of the day). but now, I may have to make an apointment with the doctor because the Virus has me shaky LOL

I know the feeling, I start to twitch a little under my left eye whenever my stash gets below 10 ml or so. It's scary!

Snugglepooter

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Upstate NY
Ok, a review:

When: FOOB - I'll never taste steeped Virus, I fear...

How: #32 coil, 1/16", 6 wraps for 1.5ish ohms at 7.5 watts (yeah, I'm a wuss) in Protank2, Taifun GT, T3S, tinfoil on stove burner